Anyone ever been to a flaming lips concert?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone ever been to a flaming lips concert?
DeadHead988
7/9/11 4:02:45AM
I was just at the Flaming Lips show at the Aragon Ballroom a few hours ago and it may have been one of the coolest experiences I've ever had! I'm a huge fan of their music, but my brother who isn't so much had a great time as well. Anyway, the show is completely ridiculous, with strobes, lasers, confetti, teletubbies, and the lead singer walks on on top of the crowd in a man-sized bubble! Just wondering if anyone else on the playground had seen them and had any cool experiences
cowcatcher
7/10/11 1:48:50AM
I've seen them a few times including tonight at Summerfest. They always put on a great show.
emfleek
7/11/11 9:18:07AM

Posted by DeadHead988

I was just at the Flaming Lips show at the Aragon Ballroom a few hours ago and it may have been one of the coolest experiences I've ever had! I'm a huge fan of their music, but my brother who isn't so much had a great time as well. Anyway, the show is completely ridiculous, with strobes, lasers, confetti, teletubbies, and the lead singer walks on on top of the crowd in a man-sized bubble! Just wondering if anyone else on the playground had seen them and had any cool experiences

The Aragon is a great venue. I got nailed in the nuts by a drive-by egging on my way to the Aragon one Halloween for a moe. show. One of my more humbling moments in life...