FIXED MMA FIGHTS, RUBBISH HERE IS PROOF

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » FIXED MMA FIGHTS, RUBBISH HERE IS PROOF
ufcboss
10/16/07 3:56:10AM
Before I get shot down by all the WWE haters I just want all to know about this, WWE's next PPV has a match on it, Matt Hardy Vs MVP, Now why I am letting you know this is that you can vote for the match type.........
1-Boxing 2-Wrestling or 3-MMA

So I am guessing MMA will win hand's down and we will all see a fixed MMA fight, This is very interesting I think.

PS. I know this really doesn't prove shit!
CwB
10/16/07 4:28:05AM
your aussie talk comfuse me small american brain...

so what your saying is : you can vote on what style that wwe fight will take place in, an since everyone will pick mma, we will have the first ever fixed mma fight?

your new to the forums so i wont rip you to bad.

SCREW WWE!!!!!!
thats my opinion and im sticking to it

ufcboss
10/16/07 6:02:01AM
Im with you, Screw them up the batty!

I ment to get across, That this match will have a fixed winner because it is WWE crap, After the Bisping/Hamill fight many people were claiming UFC to be fixed, So if WWE have a MMA match those certain people can watch it and compair the two.
Last post I will shut up now!

tepid55
10/16/07 11:52:37AM
MMA fights have been rigged before. Akira Maeda lost a worked fight to Aleksandr Karelin in Rings in 1999.
ghosted3
10/16/07 12:40:43PM
Coleman worked a fight in Pride against Takada, you can even youtube that one and see how sad the work was....
JimiMak
10/16/07 4:32:37PM
Ken Shamrock worked a fight against Rich Franklin.... the list goes on. The real ones didn't do that much to the business. So I don't think Vince pretending to have an mma match will (he's done it before, Lions Den match between Shamrock and Owen Hart)
NatedawgThaM
10/16/07 4:50:44PM
That MMA match is not happening. EVERYTHING ABOUT WRESTLING IS SCRIPTED!!!

JBL will be the refferee for Bastista/Undertaker match...You nknow if it wa sby votes Foley or Austin would be ref..

HBK is facing Orton...

HHH/Umaga match will be a Cage match because they wouldn't put a cage over the ring if they wouldn't use it...

which brings me to my point...

Hardy and MVP will fight in a wrestling match. They wouldn't do an MMA matrch because they WOULD fix it and the MMA companies and fans would be on there asses..

EVERYTHING ABOUT WRESTLING IS SCRIPTED!!! Besides the injuries or deaths from steroids...if you wrestle every week of every year you'll eventually get injured...

Dont call me a physcic if all those things happen because I'm not, it's just to darn obvious...
Naturaldisaster
10/17/07 8:24:23AM

Posted by JimiMak

Ken Shamrock worked a fight against Rich Franklin.... the list goes on. The real ones didn't do that much to the business. So I don't think Vince pretending to have an mma match will (he's done it before, Lions Den match between Shamrock and Owen Hart)

I've seen the shamrock/Franklin fight. it didn't look fixed to me. it just looked like shamrock got his ass beat (like he always does now).
CornishMMA
10/17/07 9:36:20AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by JimiMak

I've seen the shamrock/Franklin fight. it didn't look fixed to me. it just looked like shamrock got his ass beat (like he always does now).

Erm then how do you explain Shamrock falling down like a spastic in a who can hit the ground with their ass 1st competition? his left leg goes retarded and it made no sense at all, they didnt need to make that fight a work but it seems they did!
mrsmiley
10/17/07 9:51:20AM
I'm surprised the Franklin/Shamrock fight didn't put the UFC under as a scam organization.That fight was clearly fishy.I think Shamrock threw the fight to put Franklin in the spotlight though.I don't Franklin,nor anyone else had knowledge that Shamrock was going to do that though.

Did anyone see were they played it in slowmotion on Sherdog?

Shamrock threw the fight IMO.I have always thought that.
Naturaldisaster
10/17/07 11:24:05AM
Does that make any sense at all. Franklin isnt someone who would want to win a fight that way. ( because that is cheating and franklin is a big christian, and christians aren't supposed to cheat and stuff.) and Shamrock is all on that RESPECT bullshit, so I don't think he would throw a fight. because if you lose and didn't have a good fight, your really not gonna earn alot of peoples respect that way.
Naturaldisaster
10/17/07 11:25:43AM
if shamrock is into throwing fights, then I guess he talked to herb dean before the 2nd fight with tito and told herb to stop the fight early to put tito over :)
TNunley
10/17/07 11:54:56AM
I think you guys have seen the movie Conspiracy Theory one too many times. What is this? Sherdog?

I'm not saying that it's impossible, but until there is substantial proof, I'm not buying it!
DoTheMMAth
10/17/07 2:19:00PM

Posted by JimiMak

Posted the video here for reference sake
ufcboss
10/18/07 4:36:19AM
Ok so Vince wont throw a MMA match on his show because it will hurt the existing MMA company's. He must be a nice guy because if I was him I would want them all shut-down. That's the funniest shit I have read all week!

I ain't stickin up for WWE, But you seem like you dont like it, But you know all about it.

Sorry mate, Just had to say it.
mrsmiley
10/18/07 6:22:39AM
Japan has hosted fixed MMA events before in their pro wrestling circuits.I think it's a culture difference or something.
madmarck
10/18/07 8:40:08AM

Posted by ufcboss

I ment to get across, That this match will have a fixed winner because it is WWE crap, After the Bisping/Hamill fight many people were claiming UFC to be fixed, So if WWE have a MMA match those certain people can watch it and compair the two.

I cant see how a WWE MMA match not be fixed. If it isnt cleared by a commission (if there is one in the area) then how can it be legit. Otherwise its just considered 'exibihition'.
mrsmiley
10/18/07 10:59:26AM
Well the WWE has done boxing before.Even Dan Severn got in on that.

The WWE creeps more MMA style stuff in their matches all the time.I while back I saw the Undertaker wrestle against someone,and it looked more like an MMA match than a fixed wrestling match.Their was an armbar and all sort of stuff.
Aaronno9
10/18/07 11:55:03AM
Its WWE! why would you even think any match they have would not be staged? even if they do have an mma match i dont think the outcome, staged or not, should effect the mma comunity as a whole, becouse its WWE. It seems silly to me to even take this seriusly from an mma fans perspective. And i dont think the franklin-shamrock fight was a set up, i think shamrock would be to proud to do it, and it seems totally against franklins nature. That slip that he does... it doesnt even lead to anything, they end up back on their feet without rich doing any damage after a minute or so.
JimiMak
10/18/07 6:20:56PM
All I'm gonna say is I think Ken threw that fight. He's not above it at all. And I've read ppl on the web defending the match, but I've never met anyone in real life who saw that and didn't immediately say work.
mrsmiley
10/18/07 8:12:45PM

Posted by JimiMak

All I'm gonna say is I think Ken threw that fight. He's not above it at all. And I've read ppl on the web defending the match, but I've never met anyone in real life who saw that and didn't immediately say work.

Agree.
Pitbull09
10/18/07 10:03:31PM
lol, they are getting desprate now that UFC is taking their viewers away. I would shoot myself before I watched a staged MMA fight on WWE. They are all morons and it only makes me want to see Brock Lenser try to stage a win in the ufc cause its not going to happen
Pitbull09
10/18/07 10:07:53PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by ufcboss

I cant see how a WWE MMA match not be fixed. If it isnt cleared by a commission (if there is one in the area) then how can it be legit. Otherwise its just considered 'exibihition'.

um, it wont be a real mma commissioned fight. The WWE will just say it is and all theyre fans will pretend and have so much fun. I mean, how many people have faked their deaths on that show. No one said, HEY THAT GUYS DEAD, THE WWE SHOULD BE SUED. no, because everyone knows its a lie
hippysmacker
10/19/07 4:13:22AM

Posted by JimiMak

I don't. I am aware that there haver been fixed matches in Japan. However, I have never seen, and I have seen therm all(. but the few undercard matches that aren't out on DVD yet) . I know Mark Hall once claimed he took a dive against Frye in their 3rd fight for $ Frye paid him. I don't beleive it, and Frye has denied it. I just think Hall was embarrassed ,after losing 2 tough fights to Frye , he gets subbed quick in the 3rd one . I don't think their has been a Pride work that didn't involve Takada, and they were early in the company.. As for Bisping/Hamill, that fight was definitely not a work IMO, they were both trying to win. I have heard people claim the judges were blind or paidf off. Still, that's not a work. A work is when a guy deliberately throws a fight to another.
Ultimate_fighter
10/20/07 1:23:18PM
this is the worst thread ever!!!
Naturaldisaster
10/21/07 11:57:35AM
its not gonna be fixed cuz its not gonna be real at all. Im a wrestling fan but this isn't even somethin to care about. because they already have it worked out. MVP has been beating matt hardy at all kinds of little competitions cuz he's been cheating. but Matt hardy will finally get his win in that match. (If thats the match that is voted for)