Fitch Vs Gono on the undercard?!?!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fitch Vs Gono on the undercard?!?!
SmileR
1/29/09 10:09:40AM
What the hell is up with that?!
Fitch was a belt contender in his last fight an now he's on the undercard while on Jones- Bonnar makes the main?!
What the hell is going on here?
The UFC need to sack there promotion team if they think on Jones - Bonnar is going to be better than Fitch - Gono!
This best hadn't be Dana kicking his dummy out the pram because Fitch made him look like a fool over that licensing thing!
EvenFlow
1/29/09 10:12:02AM
I'm probably not gonna pick Gono but I think hes gonna get the upset, cant help but lay some cash on those odds too.
emfleek
1/29/09 10:19:16AM

Posted by EvenFlow

I'm probably not gonna pick Gono but I think hes gonna get the upset, cant help but lay some cash on those odds too.

Don't waste your money. You're going to see a new and improved Jon Fitch. The man is on a mission now.

WAR FITCH
MattHughesRules
1/29/09 10:23:48AM
This is a total joke! Fitch is a top 3 WW in the world and should NEVER be on another undercard. This is clearly Dana punishing Fitch for the whole licensing issue. On top of all this Gono is an exciting high caliber fighter as well. People in North America just don't know him because he made his name in Japan.

I think Bonnar and Jones will be an exciting fight but it's not worthy of main card status over Fitch and Gono.
Franklinfan47
1/29/09 10:35:45AM

Posted by MattHughesRules

This is a total joke! Fitch is a top 3 WW in the world and should NEVER be on another undercard. This is clearly Dana punishing Fitch for the whole licensing issue. On top of all this Gono is an exciting high caliber fighter as well. People in North America just don't know him because he made his name in Japan.

I think Bonnar and Jones will be an exciting fight but it's not worthy of main card status over Fitch and Gono.

Twenty20Dollars
1/29/09 10:53:30AM
I hope Gono wins because he shouldnt be that big of an underdog. I think im laying like 50 or 100 on gono, because its tempting.

But i've picked fitch by UD.
prozacnation1978
1/29/09 11:40:54AM
it is a shame
i would rather see this fight then the bonner or karo fight
i just hope it makes the card that night but with penn, karo, guida and machida fights looking like decisions i doubt it

and no i am not saying all those guys will win
deezyo
1/30/09 12:21:46AM
i was wondering the same thing myself
mrsmiley
1/30/09 6:34:48AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by MattHughesRules

I agree with you guys.
Fitch is just an amazing WW,and you can never count Gono out.
This could quiet possibly be fight of the night.
bls1919
1/30/09 7:53:47PM
This is what happens when you cross the UFC. They have proved their point this way. IMO it is " busch league psyche out ****" I hate the way THEY( Dana and the boys) handle their fighters.