Fists Will Fly as Matt Brown Takes On Dan Hardy at UFC on Fox 7

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Fists Will Fly as Matt Brown Takes On Dan Hardy at UFC on Fox 7
FastKnockout
1/15/13 5:12:30PM
UFC on Fox 7 is filling up fast and the latest addition is a welterweight contest with "Fight of the Night" written all over it.

Link
LightsOUT23
1/15/13 5:20:24PM
Not a good fight for Hardy, Matt Brown is too well rounded for Hardy. Great fight, but i see Matt Brown taking this one !!
BigBadAl
1/15/13 5:22:43PM

Posted by LightsOUT23

Not a good fight for Hardy, Matt Brown is too well rounded for Hardy. Great fight, but i see Matt Brown taking this one !!

Yeah I have to agree. Brown will be able to control where this fight takes place. If he chooses the mat then he win's a UD.
BeeR
1/15/13 5:24:22PM

GSP couldnt submit him, Brown likely cant take him down, and he like to stand and bang.

Hardy TKO, Brown will trade and go to sleep.
sparky
1/15/13 5:25:15PM
This fight is going to be a classic

WAR OUTLAW
Budgellism
1/15/13 5:33:07PM
I'm already impressed with this card and they've only announced 3 fights.

Bendo vs. Gil
Cormier vs. Mir and
Brown vs. Hardy

Damn, that's a good start. I can't wait to see what else they have in store.
prozacnation1978
1/15/13 5:43:22PM
Very nice fight
Pookie
1/15/13 6:06:23PM
Brown will stand and trade. Thats a certainty. I think he takes it on the feet.
shaneTpain
1/15/13 6:07:44PM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm already impressed with this card and they've only announced 3 fights.

Bendo vs. Gil
Cormier vs. Mir and
Brown vs. Hardy

Damn, that's a good start. I can't wait to see what else they have in store.

I smell a STACKED card in the oven
MoparJR253
1/15/13 9:16:43PM
Matt Brown via straight punches
OnyxShadow
1/15/13 9:30:12PM
MMA math time!

In just striking Brown > Lytle > Hardy.

But really...Brown gets subbed or he wins in pretty much every fight.
aussiemma
1/16/13 3:31:51AM

Posted by BeeR

GSP couldnt submit him, Brown likely cant take him down, and he like to stand and bang.

Matt brown has never been ko'd.
BeeR
1/16/13 6:09:12AM
not yet
Theoutlaw08
1/16/13 10:03:02AM
This is an awesome fight. Two dudes willing to stand and trade. Brown will get hooked and KO'd. Looking forward to seeing Hardy getting a winning streak going again.

WAR HARDY
Theoutlaw08
1/16/13 10:04:30AM

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by BeeR

Its over due then. Lights will be out for Brown in that fight.
BillsNewAccount
1/16/13 11:25:15AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by BeeR

Its over due then. Lights will be out for Brown in that fight.

Brown is going to smash Hardy into tiny pieces. I'll gladly take any AV bet when the time comes.
MoparJR253
1/16/13 1:28:38PM
I think people are forgetting the Thompson fight. He called out a great kickboxer with the intent on not standing with him at all. He turned a potential standup war into a grinding, grapple heavy affair. I think he has the potential to do that here. Everyone knows what Hardys weakness is... and i think Brown is getting to take advantage of it. Im gonna say Brown by rather uneventful UD. Call me lame but i truly believe hes gonna want to continue his win streak and knows thats his best chance.
frizzzlecake
1/16/13 2:35:58PM
I don't trust Hardy at this point. I'll take the hot hand of the Immortal.
airkerma
1/16/13 2:58:30PM

Posted by MoparJR253

I think people are forgetting the Thompson fight. He called out a great kickboxer with the intent on not standing with him at all. He turned a potential standup war into a grinding, grapple heavy affair. I think he has the potential to do that here. Everyone knows what Hardys weakness is... and i think Brown is getting to take advantage of it. Im gonna say Brown by rather uneventful UD. Call me lame but i truly believe hes gonna want to continue his win streak and knows thats his best chance.

And Hardy consistently whined about people trying to wrestle him and what happened when Amir fought him? He consistently outwrestled Amir in every round. I'm far from convinced that fists will be flying on Hardy's accord, considering he flatly said he was more interested in winning than making it exciting. I don't think this is as cut and dry (Brown wrestle clinic) as everyone thinks. I think it will be a scrap one way or another.
BuffaloDave
1/16/13 4:13:52PM
Solid match up