3. WhiteWidow
4. Nightmare27
5. kandis
State_Champ
9/7/12 10:59:18AM
1) hotshot - "definitely" 1/24/08

2) CornishMMA- 4/14/08

3) npayant- "Agree! Machida should get the next shot.... NOT Chuck!!!!" 7/25/08

4) Playground_Samurai- "I gotta agree...I like rogers a lot and will definatly root for him but the safe pick is barnett" 11/27/08

5) higdon10- 12/108
airkerma
9/7/12 11:01:53AM
First prop and probably 40% of my props come from P$
Poor_Franklin
9/7/12 12:08:35PM
p$- being in camp called Fight Supremacist
kopower- saying casual mma fans need to learn that just bc a guy doesnt have a famous name doesnt mean he cant fight
grappler0000- agreeing that the HW division is JDS & Cain, then everyone else
p$- saying brandon dicamillo is my fav jackass guy
ncordless- saying dicamillo is my fav jackass guy
Poor_Franklin
9/7/12 12:09:29PM

Posted by airkerma

im pretty sure 40% of most of our props come from P$
prophecy033
9/7/12 12:32:29PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by airkerma

when I did my "what 500 props looks like" thread, p$ had 53 of my 500. That's over 10%
infestructure
9/7/12 5:45:42PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by airkerma

when I did my "what 500 props looks like" thread, p$ had 53 of my 500. That's over 10%

Quickly looking over my last few hundred props, I get the most from

P$
Prophecy
Airkema
Poor_Franklin
State_Champ
lohmann
Cowcatcher
Fastknockout
Budgellism
Twenty20dollars
JLS 1980
BuffaloDave
Adrenaline
George 112
hashyandy4
Grappler0000
Franklinfan47
DrivenDavies
Shanetpain
voodoojitsu
kopower
Chael_sonnen

Ironically, it read like a list of my favorite PGers! Thanks guys!

oh, and...

Honorable mentions to a few who have either propped me lots in the past, and have stopped, or those who have just started propping me. I go through my props all the time and find people who have propped me and prop 'em the fuck back

DancingDoll
Sparky
KFM
Pookie
Hymiekooken

prophecy033
9/7/12 7:12:06PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

p$- being in camp called Fight Supremacist
kopower- saying casual mma fans need to learn that just bc a guy doesnt have a famous name doesnt mean he cant fight
grappler0000- agreeing that the HW division is JDS & Cain, then everyone else
p$- saying brandon dicamillo is my fav jackass guy
ncordless- saying dicamillo is my fav jackass guy

dicamillo is my fav jackass guy
prophecy033
9/7/12 10:26:39PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by aussiemma

fastknockout
tmas
budgellism
shanetpain
aether

I'm surprised I turned up on anyone's list. I don't give props out very often.

I'm not sure I've ever received one from you now that you mention it. Maybe I haven't said anything you've deemed prop worthy
Aether
9/7/12 10:35:27PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

Posted by aussiemma

fastknockout
tmas
budgellism
shanetpain
aether

I'm not sure I've ever received one from you now that you mention it. Maybe I haven't said anything you've deemed prop worthy

It's not that, it just never really crosses my mind to prop people. The other thing is that it seems like any time I do try to prop someone, it will tell me I'm not allowed because I propped them too recently, so I just give up.

I'm sure I could probably look at your last 10-15 posts and find something prop-worthy, that's why you have the top poster badge :P
prophecy033
9/7/12 10:54:38PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

Posted by aussiemma

fastknockout
tmas
budgellism
shanetpain
aether

It's not that, it just never really crosses my mind to prop people. The other thing is that it seems like any time I do try to prop someone, it will tell me I'm not allowed because I propped them too recently, so I just give up.

I'm sure I could probably look at your last 10-15 posts and find something prop-worthy, that's why you have the top poster badge :P

I know what you mean, that Damn prop limit has screwed more then a few playgrounders out of a well deserved prop
9/7/12 11:04:46PM
my first 5 props all came from pmoney.. actually, my last 5 did too.. and the 23 in between those.. good bloke, that guy..
Budgellism
9/8/12 12:09:21AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

Posted by aussiemma

fastknockout
tmas
budgellism
shanetpain
aether

I know what you mean, that Damn prop limit has screwed more then a few playgrounders out of a well deserved prop

Very true. It just screwed you out of one for this post coincidentally.
prophecy033
9/8/12 12:14:14AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

Posted by aussiemma

fastknockout
tmas
budgellism
shanetpain
aether

Very true. It just screwed you out of one for this post coincidentally.

JLS1980
9/8/12 9:40:28AM

Posted by Aether

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

Posted by aussiemma

fastknockout
tmas
budgellism
shanetpain
aether

Aether I think I finally got the prop limit and how often you can prop somebody down finally. I think a couple 2-3 weeks ago (I started propping more often) I was unable to prop someone because I reached my 24 hr limit. So I'm pretty sure you can only prop 10 people in a 24 hour span.

Also it said a few times that you must spread the props out over other users. So i'm pretty sure once you prop someone you have to prop 10 other people before you can prop that same person. I might be wrong but I think that's how it works.
grappler0000
9/8/12 8:29:56PM
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, P$ is the leader of some sort of underground prop smuggling ring?
george112
9/8/12 8:36:08PM

Posted by grappler0000

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, P$ is the leader of some sort of underground prop smuggling ring?

Exactly

thevoodooninja
9/8/12 9:42:48PM

Posted by grappler0000

yea, and here i thought i was special
prophecy033
9/8/12 10:13:00PM

Posted by grappler0000

pretty fucking much
Kpro
9/9/12 5:43:01AM
TNunley
Pookie
loller90278
CornishMMA
DoTheMMAth
infestructure
9/9/12 8:06:01PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by grappler0000

pretty fucking much

Prophecy I wouldn't grass, I think you have been smuggling many underground props yourself
prophecy033
9/9/12 8:53:12PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by grappler0000

pretty fucking much

Prophecy I wouldn't grass, I think you have been smuggling many underground props yourself

yeah, p$ and I are in cahoots together
bjj1605
9/11/12 2:33:35PM
My first 5 were from:

fullerene
CaliforniaMed
Ben_Hutch
oleg
Wolfenstein

Only one name on there that I recognize and I bet you can guess which that is.
Pages: 1 [2]