Your First Post

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Your First Post
Kpro
8/11/09 2:18:03PM
I was bored and decided to do a forum search for my first post on the Playground years ago. I just found it funny to see back when I was trying to start a fight camp. What was your first post ?

>>>>>There is a new fight camp; THE IRON FIST.

I am looking for members who will be active in Primary and Secondary Leagues.

I prefer members over the age of 18 as I enjoy cussing every 8th or 9th word on private team message boards. Seriously... I don't want anyone offended by swearing.

Must not hold any hostility towards midgets or little people.

Must have no ill will towards people who have had sex changes.

If female, PM'ing Noodz would be nice, but not required by any means (but would be nice).

Hopefully you have some MMA knowledge, if not, who cares, they put the lines up on the betting screen, a monkey can pick a decent winning %.

I welcome you all with open arms; white, black, brown, yellow, purple, male, female, big, small, social, anti-social. Click to request an invite or email me.

EDIT: I over exaggerated, please no purple people.<<<<<
gartface
8/11/09 2:29:47PM
Haha yours is a lot more comical than mine. Mine was just rather bitter.

It was in response to some mmaweekly rankings.

"solid for the most part, but no bj penn in either 170 or 155? that kind of bothers me."
Shawn91111
8/11/09 6:26:48PM
How did you find your first post?
Aaronno9
8/11/09 6:33:50PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I just did a forum search on my username and went to the first page. My first post was about a match between Randy and Mirko, predicting a TKO victory for Cro Cop.
Shawn91111
8/11/09 6:36:21PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Shawn91111

I just did a forum search on my username and went to the first page. My first post was about a match between Randy and Mirko, predicting a TKO victory for Cro Cop.

Yes, I feel embarrassed now ty

My first post was in a thread of "#1 song when you were born"

Im equally embarrassed with that post as well.
george112
8/11/09 6:38:15PM
my first post was in a thread i started called "Whats your favorite submission?"

First Post>>>>>>>Personally my favorite is the triangle choke...but id like to here you alls to...so lets hear em...
hippysmacker
8/11/09 6:56:34PM
Intriguing thread idea, as it actually inspired me to look it up.It was in a thread titled "What's going on with Vera" from 1/15/07

According to the wrestling observer he asked for a ridiculous signing bonus and contract. Also, he showed up the showtime press conference for their new promotion and his agent said that the UFC could keep him , but the new promotion had money too. He went on to say the UFC no longer has a US monopoly and they would have to pay to keep him. I think Vera/Sylvia could have gone either way. However, I think he wanted all that money, because he knew he was gonna get KO'oed by Crocop regardless if he beat Tim. If he leaves the UFC it probably won't be to pride, because they won't pay him enough to go to a place with a deeper heavyweight division. He probably will go to the Showtime show and be a big fish in a small pond, If he stays in the UFC I'm wrong and he will still have a lot of my respect. I think he should stay and if he gets beat drop to Lightheavy and fight Chuck, The UFC could sell both title fights and it will show he fears no one.

hippysmacker
8/11/09 6:57:23PM
Just shows you how far Vera's stock has fallen since the I think.
Khaos
8/11/09 8:59:09PM
My first post was in regard to what I think would have been TUF 6. It was a topic about weight classes to be featured on future TUF seasons.

"I heard that it's just gonna be welterweights,but I could be wrong."

EDIT: I looked it up, and it indeed would be TUF 6 I was refering to.
The_Metal_Maniac
8/11/09 9:24:45PM
All I have to say is wow lol. My first post was for a forum topic listed by 40oztofreedom entitled Steve Segal vs. the Govenator.

My first post is this

"Macho Man would beat both. He would double axe handle smash Arnold, and then drop an elbow onto Segal. OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEahhhhhhhh "
breakdown5
8/11/09 10:11:17PM
My virgin post was a list of fighters in response to a question about who you would like to see in the UFC. This is the list:

Diaz
JZ
Fedor
Aoki
Gomi
Barnett

I think its pretty funny that none of these fighters are in the UFC over a year later and most are still on my wishlist for UFC contracts.
ncordless
8/11/09 10:24:14PM
My first post was about a petition to allow knees to the head of a grounded opponent. The thought was nice... but I don't have any idea about what I was getting at with the Rickson thing. Also, I would rather kill myself with a butterknife than spell "stupid" that way again.

I know we will probably never see one of the most devastaing moves in mma(soccer kick) here in the states, but the NSAC needs to allow knees on the ground. What other defense is there against a good double shot besides a sprawl. Rickson by sprawl..... sounds stoopid to me
cowcatcher
8/12/09 9:25:36AM
mine was in a thread titled "do you consider joe rogan a good commentator" and it must have been right after randy called an event in his place.

Rogan is by far the best in all MMA, it always sucked when he wasn't there and we had to listen to Randy with Goldberg. I love couture as a fighter but he's a male librarian in his headset.
Ordep
8/12/09 11:43:18AM
In the thread announcing that Liddell would fight Jardine instead of Wandy or Shogun a discussion came up that Dana was protecting Liddell since he jot lost to Rampage, a member posted that the UFC was protecting "both" Liddell and Shogun.... then my 1st post came....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not fighting Shogun because Dana is protecting "both" wait wait....

Oh!!! because he wants to rise Shogun in America....

then what a better way to rise him than letting him KO Liddell a.k.a the MMA Icon for Americans

get some common sense .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years later I'm glad Shogun didn't fight Chuck because based on Shogun's performance that night it would have been a bigger embarrassment that what it was vs. Forrest, plus it would have been a win for Chuck and I dont like that, I like to see him losing.
But, again two years later, UFC 97, I got it right
zephead
8/12/09 1:08:37PM
My first post was in the "Introduce Yorself" fprum;

Hello MMA fans. I'm Tim from Maryland. I go by the username: Zephead. I don't think anyone would ask why I use that name. Lets keep this sport growing

postman
8/12/09 5:32:15PM
On 6/25/07 I was sick of sherdog and came over hoping to not have my head bit off I opend with "Good Call he was out. " In respose to if Gray Maynard was out or not. Talk about dipping your toes in the water.
ButterBalls
8/12/09 11:38:30PM
This is hilarious.

My first post was in a thread about Joe Rogan improving...

now if they could just get rid of Goldie they would be on their way..... hell, I heard Mauro needs work.

Yeah...imagine Mauro on UFC now...
hippysmacker
8/13/09 12:07:00AM
Mauro bugs me more than any 2 announcers ever.Happy you didn;t get your way
ButterBalls
8/13/09 9:07:17AM

Posted by ButterBalls

This is hilarious.

My first post was in a thread about Joe Rogan improving...

now if they could just get rid of Goldie they would be on their way..... hell, I heard Mauro needs work.

Yeah...imagine Mauro on UFC now...

Yeah I agree now. I liked him when he did Pride though.