Went to my first NFL game this weekend.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Went to my first NFL game this weekend.
gartface
12/15/09 1:53:32AM
So my roommate and I drove up to Indianapolis on Saturday(about 11-12 hour trip from here) and went to see the Colts play the Broncos.

I have to say, the tickets we had were awesome and the experience was second to none. Being a lifetime Colts fan, and finally getting to see them play in person was quite a treat.

Oh yeah, 13-0!
emfleek
12/15/09 8:25:31AM
I wish you could have seen Peyton at his finest. Unfortunately, he looked like a Jay Cutler / JaMarcus Russell hybrid in the 2nd half.
gartface
12/15/09 10:11:01AM

Posted by emfleek

I wish you could have seen Peyton at his finest. Unfortunately, he looked like a Jay Cutler / JaMarcus Russell hybrid in the 2nd half.

Haha he did, but to his credit there were quite a few drops. Jerraud Powers getting hurt was what caused the Brandon Marshall outbreak. It was terrible watching Tim Jennings try to cover Marshall.
higdon10
12/15/09 11:37:35AM

Posted by gartface

It was terrible watching Tim Jennings try to cover Marshall.

Ugh, tell me about it.
LesnarISjesusWITHnoBEARD
12/15/09 3:05:48PM
If Denver recieves instead of kicking at the start of the game, it's a completely different game.
emfleek
12/15/09 3:18:07PM

Posted by LesnarISjesusWITHnoBEARD

If Denver recieves instead of kicking at the start of the game, it's a completely different game.

You can say that about anything.

If Denver intercepts 1 of Dallas Clark's 3-TD's, it's a completely different game.
If Kyle Orton were to throw for 500 yards, it's a complete different game.
If the football was taken out and replaced with a frozen turkey, it's a completely different game.

Who's to say Denver would have done anything on the 1st drive of the game, anyways? They didn't do jack with their first 4 possessions. Had they taken the ball instead of kicking off, they may have just ended up punting sooner than they did.

It is what it is. In the end, Indy is 13-0 and Denver's not.
cowcatcher
12/15/09 3:20:29PM
if denvers losses were wins theyd be 13-0 too.
gartface
12/15/09 7:59:02PM
Oh yeah, and Clint Session should be a pro bowler this year.
higdon10
12/16/09 10:36:30AM

Posted by gartface

Yeah, I think that he is more than deserving of a Pro Bowl selection.
gartface
12/16/09 7:21:05PM

Posted by higdon10

Posted by gartface

Yeah, I think that he is more than deserving of a Pro Bowl selection.

If Cato June got one in 06-07 then Session definitely needs to be in Honolulu.
ncordless
12/17/09 12:16:49AM

Posted by LesnarISjesusWITHnoBEARD

Wow. Now there is a total fan for you.