Went to my first MMA event

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Went to my first MMA event
Salty
12/16/07 1:11:40AM
Went to Full Force Productions Untamed 18 in Plymouth MA tonight, first time ever seeing a live fight, and two of the guys i train with fought one as an amateur and one as a pro for the #1 contender spot in his weight class, it was crazy, the main event was a title match for the super light weight title and it ended by KO in the first round...in only 11 seconds great night of fights, i can't wait to go to my next one.
rcg916
12/16/07 1:30:20AM
Nice, how did your friends do?
MMAFightClothes
12/16/07 3:18:25AM
Congratulations!
Salty
12/16/07 9:57:35AM
The amateur fight went well, went to the judges he dominated the kid all 3 rounds, unanimous that he won, and the pro fight didn't go so well, the 2nd round he tapped out with 5 seconds left to the most rediculous knee bar i've ever seen. it was like the guy had him in a bananna split and knee barred him too, he couldn't walk outta the cage joe lauzon had to carry him out back to get looked at but he was walking on it shortly after, still in a lot of pain tho, great fight he trained hard for it, and it was his hardest fight to date and biggest imo.
JimiMak
12/16/07 10:25:21AM
Nice, I'm gonna hit them up nextime they do a show in Mansfield. I missed the last one. I've heard they put on a good show tho, cheers. Congrats to your friend.
Salty
12/16/07 11:30:06AM
March 15th is their next show, but its in plymouth again, the place is really nice there too beers pizza and hot ring girls...

o and santa choked out the grinch during the intermission between amateur and pro bouts

JimiMak
12/16/07 2:12:35PM

Posted by Salty

March 15th is their next show, but its in plymouth again, the place is really nice there too beers pizza and hot ring girls...

o and santa choked out the grinch during the intermission between amateur and pro bouts

maybe I'll make the trek out to plymouth then, it's only like an hour away.
Salty
12/16/07 4:05:47PM
yea same here you live close to mansfield?
JimiMak
12/16/07 10:34:30PM

Posted by Salty

yea same here you live close to mansfield?

Kinda, I work there. you?