After first failed attempt at online PPV, Invicta FC betting big on Ustream fix

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » After first failed attempt at online PPV, Invicta FC betting big on Ustream fix
prophecy033
4/3/13 3:37:11PM
The last time the all-female MMA promotion Invicta FC tried selling an event via online pay-per-view, it charged $7.95 for a stream that didn't work.

Link
jae_1833
4/3/13 6:02:19PM
If it fails again then I hope she brings her business to Axis. It's already where I watch LFC and MFC amongst other small productions. Plus it would probably increase advertisements as InsideMMA alone is where I get most my advertisements for them as I am sure a ton of other folks do as well.
prophecy033
4/3/13 6:21:04PM

Posted by jae_1833

If it fails again then I hope she brings her business to Axis. It's already where I watch LFC and MFC amongst other small productions. Plus it would probably increase advertisements as InsideMMA alone is where I get most my advertisements for them as I am sure a ton of other folks do as well.

I don't k ow why they didn't just do that anyway
Kpro
4/3/13 6:23:55PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jae_1833

AXS likely doesn't want 3 hours of dead air.
shaneTpain
4/3/13 11:24:01PM
Really looking forward to this event
Svartorm
4/4/13 12:25:26PM
Hands down, the best event this week.
machodog76
4/4/13 1:24:27PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jae_1833

I haven't watched any of the Invicta fights but they look pretty exciting from the highlights I've seen. I think folks would tune in to watch.
Kpro
4/4/13 1:28:38PM

Posted by machodog76

Posted by Kpro

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jae_1833

I haven't watched any of the Invicta fights but they look pretty exciting from the highlights I've seen. I think folks would tune in to watch.

I was just being sarcastic about their USTREAM issues last event and not being able to view it.
emfleek
4/4/13 1:39:54PM

Posted by Svartorm

Hands down, the best event this week.

This.

Thug Rose Namajunas, bitches!
Svartorm
4/4/13 2:25:55PM
Straight up homie!

I'm not even joking, Invicta is usually better than UFC on average. Their matchmaker is brilliant and the ladies are there to fuck shit up.

Check my primer for some of the main card:

Invicta 5 Primer
machodog76
4/4/13 3:39:31PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by machodog76

Posted by Kpro

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by jae_1833

I was just being sarcastic about their USTREAM issues last event and not being able to view it.

I knew that I was just testing you , you passed!