First Blood

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » First Blood
bellefaithwilliams
7/27/11 6:58:51AM
First time I step inside the mat for spar for a ground fight. I've never forget the feeling of being so empty. I don't what is in to me. I could not preform the techniques I've practiced. All I'm thinking is to survive and survive the spar.

But, after minutes in the ground. One thing I've done incredibly right. To escape, grab and hold, then submit... I WON...
Budgellism
7/27/11 7:10:08AM

Posted by bellefaithwilliams

First time I step inside the mat for spar for a ground fight. I've never forget the feeling of being so empty. I don't what is in to me. I could not preform the techniques I've practiced. All I'm thinking is to survive and survive the spar.

But, after minutes in the ground. One thing I've done incredibly right. To escape, grab and hold, then submit... I WON...

Good job man
emfleek
7/27/11 8:31:39AM
Moved to the Training Forum.
UFC_Fanatic
7/27/11 7:18:18PM

i've had quite a few sparring sessions that have went that way. I got tooled once for about 15 minutes and when my sparring partner was taking my back I somehow rolled over and in the process I somehow locked in a triangle choke. I wish somebody had had a camera at the time and had been recording it because neither he nor I have any idea how the hell I did it. It's like my body just took over for that split second and took things into it's own hands. There are few things that feel better than coming from behind like that, and if you're anything like me, you won't be able to stop smiling for a week. You'll be like "I am the man! Fear my awesomeness!"

DeadHead988
7/27/11 10:20:36PM

Is that haiku or something?

I thought this thread was gonna beat about Rambo... dissapoint!