Who will be the first to beat Anderson Sliva?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who will be the first to beat Anderson Sliva?
« Previous Page
haggiswashere
8/26/08 3:54:02PM

Posted by emfleek

******** BREAKING NEWS **********

I'm proud to announce that I, emfleek, will be dropping down 9 weight classes to fight, and ultimately destroy, Anderson Silva. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my sponsors, Little Debbie, Nabisco, Frank's Red Hot, White Castle and Geno's Cheesesteak. Mmm cheesesteak.

******** Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...********

My prayers have been answered I have emfleek winning in the first round by ko.
emfleek
8/26/08 4:05:45PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by emfleek

******** BREAKING NEWS **********

I'm proud to announce that I, emfleek, will be dropping down 9 weight classes to fight, and ultimately destroy, Anderson Silva. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my sponsors, Little Debbie, Nabisco, Frank's Red Hot, White Castle and Geno's Cheesesteak. Mmm cheesesteak.

******** Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...********

My prayers have been answered I have emfleek winning in the first round by ko.

Eaaaaaaasy money!
jiujitsufreak74
8/26/08 5:15:57PM

Posted by cowcatcher

im shocked that so many people are still down on filho, but ive come to expect this from internet mma fans, you have one bad showing and everyone is off your bandwagon, come back and win a big fight convincingly and your nuts get crowded again. a year or so ago this guy was the hottest mw on the planet but a ton of people hadnt seen him fight, now that hes had 2 fights that people have seen hes suddenly overrated. listen, the guy isnt flashy or incredibly exciting to some, and if he doesnt get that armbar its going to a decision more often than not, but he finds a way to win a la nate diaz(for those of you that know TUF and little else). hes 16-0 for a reason, and he has a shot against silva, but like everyone else its a slim one.

QFT
RazorRickeRemix
8/27/08 7:41:45PM
hmmm...I have an idea maybe if they clone him they will then have someone who can beat him but until the i wouldnt count on it and I definitely wouldn't count on Cote to do it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]