Firecrackers and SPIDERS!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Firecrackers and SPIDERS!
Chael_Sonnen
7/1/12 7:49:29PM
Hey fellow CHAELzilians - -

Before you blow your fingers off lighting firecrackers this Wed., I also want to take the time to remind you to protect your skin against the ugly, creepy, filthy, spineless pests that are Spiders.....

I know I propped this wonderful item before, but y'all mean a lot to Uncle ChaCha and I want you to know that this Gangster has your back.

Be Safe!

Yours, truly
The four-time Undisputed MW Champion of the Universe
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
warglory
7/1/12 11:21:38PM
Dude, you're usually hilarious, but your posts are turning into a troll-a-thon. Give it a rest with the relentless posts in off topic.
frizzzlecake
7/2/12 12:44:12AM
It'd buy it at my local Walgreens I hate spiders.....
Vikingr
7/2/12 1:31:53AM
Copenhagen
7/3/12 1:20:57PM

Posted by warglory

Dude, you're usually hilarious, but your posts are turning into a troll-a-thon. Give it a rest with the relentless posts in off topic.

Be careful, you aren't allowed to point out a troll without getting flamed by the self proclaimed in-crowd.
PhilBrito
7/8/12 2:35:50PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hey fellow CHAELzilians - -

Before you blow your fingers off lighting firecrackers this Wed., I also want to take the time to remind you to protect your skin against the ugly, creepy, filthy, spineless pests that are Spiders.....

I know I propped this wonderful item before, but y'all mean a lot to Uncle ChaCha and I want you to know that this Gangster has your back.

Be Safe!

Yours, truly
The four-time Undisputed MW Champion of the Universe

Let me know how that bbq at Andersons house is!