The fine people of Walmart

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The fine people of Walmart
Rush
10/15/09 3:05:53PM
It's been a while since I have seen a site that made me laugh this much. Unfortunately they don't display a lot of pics per page so you need to sift throught a lot of pages. Post some of your faves and the captions

People of Walmart

Hopefully these images will not get blocked

This guy is the Ringleader at the circus known as Walmart.

My man looks like a walking, talking, pimping Neapolitan Ice Cream. I bet that pimp hand is cold ladies.

He is like a parachute slowing down that drag-racer!! Seriously, pick the kid up or buy him the candy bar he wants. I’m not sure what point you are trying to make by dragging him across the floor of a Walmart.

BRB…out getting a tattoo so Jed (a.k.a. prisoner 745643902) doesn’t think I’m a *****.

This guy looks like a real life Dr. Seuss character!

I bet this guy is wearing a condom just so everything is tight and snug….come to think of it, this guy kind of looks like a big condom but I don’t have the balls to tell him that.

How do you pile that much crap that high? It looks like something from a cartoon!

It’s actually the bar code for birth control so girls can just scan the back of his head and realize it’s not a good idea.

If you think big enough, and you work hard enough maybe you can get yourself a mobile home! But don’t get too cocky, you ain’t gettin you no double-wide! So cool it there mr. big time dreamer.
Rush
10/15/09 3:27:01PM

I’m sure Chevrolet is pumped for the free marketing you’re giving them. I’m thinking about buying one right now just because your truck spells quality.

I don’t think your hamburger is the only thing you need help with

I get it. Putting messages on your ass for people to read is still in style. And I get it, Cocks is for South Carolina Gamecocks. But how bout we either have the good sense not to make this, or to not wear it.

Have I been huffing what? Huffing paint? What? Really? Where would you get that?…….Okay yes. Yes I have. It makes the cat food taste better.

Well, the important thing is that while this person is donating orgasms or taking d*ck breaks they are also looking out for the safety of those on motorcycles.

Yeah this may seem odd here, but what you don’t see is Sonic grabbing some mac-n-cheese, so its really not that weird.
emfleek
10/15/09 3:32:36PM
I call BS on quite a few of these. This is something that could easily be staged.

However, I really wouldn't be surprised to run in to any of these people @ Satan-Mart.
Rush
10/15/09 3:46:08PM

It’s simple: We, uh, kill the Batman

If you were wondering what this site is about, then here is your answer. This is the Holy Grail.

Oh no Ms., it’s cool, I love stepping in parrot sh*t whenever I’m buying celery.”
Nothing says sanitary like a parrot in the produce section…

Y’all like camo? Y’all like NASCAR? Do y’all like to keel stuff? Den come on down to da huntin’ headquaters and we’ll getcha fixed up!

There should be an application process in order to procreate.

How does she wipe her ass??

Yes you see that correctly. It is an old man with big supple delicious looking breast implants.

Go ahead and see if you can watch the whole video……..not possible

He’ll be beating his wife in no time

Rush
10/15/09 3:48:40PM

Posted by emfleek

I call BS on quite a few of these. This is something that could easily be staged.

However, I really wouldn't be surprised to run in to any of these people @ Satan-Mart.

Like which ones. Most of them seem believable to me, except maybe the tail, huntin' and parrot ones.

I don't know where you live, but I've seen some crazy shit with my own two eyes, and Toronto is actually very normal compared to some places in the states.

note I added the site link in the first post
emfleek
10/15/09 3:55:13PM
Of the ones you posted, I think the guy in the pink tights and the guy with the tail are both staged.

On the website, there are tons of them that I think are questionable.

I'm not saying all of them, or even the majority of them *are* staged. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they were (or weren't).
Twenty20Dollars
10/15/09 4:07:26PM
You know you don’t have to dress as the logo to shop there, right?

Rush
10/15/09 4:27:03PM

Posted by emfleek

I'm not saying all of them, or even the majority of them *are* staged. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they were (or weren't).

Oh, I thought you were talking about photoshopping. Yeah, I agree a number of them could be staged, though I wouldn't understand why someone would go to the trouble. That being said, I find it more believable that some of the people featured might have gone dressed the way they did for shock factor.
emfleek
10/15/09 4:32:45PM

Posted by Rush

though I wouldn't understand why someone would go to the trouble.

For the same reasons people go through the trouble to make videos to post on YouTube...attention.
Rush
10/15/09 4:42:13PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Rush

though I wouldn't understand why someone would go to the trouble.

For the same reasons people go through the trouble to make videos to post on YouTube...attention.

Well, I consider it to be a little different because these pics (as far as I know) are not credited to their submitter (where as youtube vids can be easily traced to the original poster) and this site certainly does not get the attention/traffic that youtube gets.

I agree that there are too many attention whores out there, but I would expect a youtube video of any alleged walmart antics to get more attention than on this site. Then again, I am not surprised by the stupidity of people these days.

Oh my God, I just went to youtube.com/rickytic3 and that guy is burnt.
grappler0000
10/15/09 5:07:59PM
This will help explain many of these...

Aaronno9
10/15/09 5:35:22PM
I saw a pretty funny one a while back, it was a photo of a couple. The male was a black dude, and the women was white, wearing a read hoodie with a swastica on. Surely it was just for the attention, but it was worth a lol.
Wallass
10/17/09 1:37:59AM
OMG I just got really baked and came on here to discover these, Ive been actually Laughing out loud to myself at how funny they were. The Tail, Parrot and Pink pants do seem like pranks me or my buddies would pull years ago before youtube but these are friggin awesome. My favourites gotta be the bag on head and stone cold guy. Oh man I gotta prop you for posting these.
MMA-San
11/4/09 6:29:43PM
I'm going to contribute to this site. I've been thinking about doing this for the longest time. Everytime I go into the wal-mart I see a bunch of stupid people I want to take a picture of.
CwB
11/6/09 1:22:11AM
If you have ever wandered through a wal-mart after midnight you have probably seen **** that makes these photo's look normal.