Finalist Joe Riggs Out Due to Injury, Fight Master Final Nixed from Saturday’s Bellator 98

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Finalist Joe Riggs Out Due to Injury, Fight Master Final Nixed from Saturday’s Bellator 98
FastKnockout
9/3/13 9:16:01PM
The Fight Master: Bellator MMA final between Joe Riggs and Mike Bronzoulis slated for Saturday’s Bellator 98 has been postponed.

Link
Lungsofsteel
9/3/13 9:19:05PM
LOL
Budgellism
9/3/13 9:35:56PM
Lol, wow. Bellator cannot catch a break lately.
quezocrema0032
9/4/13 12:16:13AM
Haha I stopped watching fight master when I saw that the best people were riggs, Lozano, (Bellator washout) Tavares (strikeforce washout) & mike bronzolious (wec washout). The best crop of talentsthey could muster were all washouts & this final makes me soooooo glad I didn't dedicate my time to this. Bellator should be pissed there reality show couldn't produce ONE lasting prospect haha
jae_1833
9/4/13 12:27:36AM
I enjoyed watching the free fights with familiar faces, but proves that Bellator is doing what they originally stated. TUF has pretty much run its course for now and trying to reconstruct those moments is fruitless. I mean really, where was the originality! Even the coaches were guys that did their time in the UFC/Bellator...only one real coach showed up.
prozacnation1978
9/4/13 1:16:34PM
Didnt even know about the live finale