Filho vs. Ninja tonight!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Filho vs. Ninja tonight!
cowcatcher
9/6/12 9:38:21PM
I don't read or speak Portuguese, so I don't know how long until that fight is on, but there are other fights on now and I can PM you a link.
shaneTpain
9/6/12 9:39:36PM
i thought Ninja retired
cowcatcher
9/6/12 9:40:56PM

Posted by shaneTpain

i thought Ninja retired

I thought Bones Jones was fighting last weekend.

Honestly though, I guess they were supposed to fight awhile back but the fight got cancelled so they're doing it tonight.
cowcatcher
9/6/12 10:05:42PM
They're interviewing Shogun now, before the last fight they interviewed Arona and he looked to be in good shape. I just wish I knew what the hell they were saying.
Budgellism
9/6/12 10:12:15PM

Posted by cowcatcher

They're interviewing Shogun now, before the last fight they interviewed Arona and he looked to be in good shape. I just wish I knew what the hell they were saying.

Can you PM me a link?
kopower
9/6/12 10:13:17PM
Didn't Filho drop out of their last fight? I remember a few months back this was supposed to go down. Oh how I remember the talks of how good Filho was gonna be
infestructure
9/6/12 10:24:08PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I don't read or speak Portuguese, so I don't know how long until that fight is on, but there are other fights on now and I can PM you a link.

link please Thanks dude you are a legend
cowcatcher
9/6/12 10:36:29PM
I wish one of there guys would land clean soon, I'm just waiting here for the huge KO.
cowcatcher
9/6/12 11:06:12PM
Just read that the Filho/Ninja fight is up after the one that's on now, so if you want a link, now's the time.
Budgellism
9/6/12 11:26:47PM
Damn. My internet decided to fuck up until seconds after the fight was over. They were really throwing against that cage.
cowcatcher
9/6/12 11:30:00PM
They were Budge, but Filho landed and Ninja didn't. That was pure destruction. Ninja looked to be way out of shape, but at least he came out swinging and made the fight sort of exciting. I can't believe how inflated the fighters' records were. Ninja - 24-4, Parazinho - 100-0, Bruno Cro Cop - 30-10, just ridiculous.
Budgellism
9/6/12 11:35:09PM

Posted by cowcatcher

They were budge, but Filho landed and Ninja didn't. That was pure destruction. Ninja looked to be way out of shape, but at least he came out swinging and made the fight sort of exciting. I can't believe how inflated the fighters' records were. Ninja - 24-4, Parazinho - 100-0, Bruno Cro Cop - 30-10, just ridiculous.

Yeah, that's what the replay looked like. Both guys swinging with Filho landing many more shots. Ninja doesn't even look like the same person. The sport has definitely taken its toll on him. This should really be it for him imo.

Lol, wow, those aren't even close. 100-0? lol. Unless the guy is fighting children or little, old ladies, it's basically impossible to go 100-0 in mma. Way too many factors. And isn't Bruno Cro Cop a below .500 fighter?
cowcatcher
9/6/12 11:41:23PM
Bruno is 8-10 according to Sherdog, 100-0 guy was 1-1 on Sherdog before Bruno knocked him out.
Budgellism
9/6/12 11:49:08PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Bruno is 8-10 according to Sherdog, 100-0 guy was 1-1 on Sherdog before Bruno knocked him out.

scoozna
9/7/12 10:20:28AM
Didn't see it live, but just watched the vid.
Does Filho fancy himself a striker now or what?
postman
9/7/12 7:26:46PM
That was weak how is ninja in on a single and they call the fight?
shaneTpain
9/8/12 3:58:34PM

Posted by postman

That was weak how is ninja in on a single and they call the fight?

very