Filho Home, Back in the Gym Soon

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Filho Home, Back in the Gym Soon
Porch28
3/29/08 3:37:41PM

Paulo Filho (Pictures) responded well to treatment at a rehabilitation clinic and is ready to return to training, the WEC middleweight champion's manager, Jorge GuimarĂ£es, told Sherdog.com.

Filho is home in NiterĂ³i, Brazil. Doctors said the fact that he sought help and was determined to recover aided his quick improvement.

LINK
Cladrix
3/29/08 4:01:32PM
Glad to see Filho is well......... I hope they can add The Filho-Sonnen rematch to the June card in the WEC.... might be too soon for Filho but we will have to wait and see
bullettdodger
3/29/08 4:12:26PM
I'd still like to know what the guy is recovering from before i'll lend my sympathy, at some point its called ducking a fight, not saying we at the point right now... but we're getting close thats for sure.
The_Grim_Reaper
3/29/08 6:15:34PM

Posted by bullettdodger

I'd still like to know what the guy is recovering from before i'll lend my sympathy, at some point its called ducking a fight, not saying we at the point right now... but we're getting close thats for sure.

definatly not, it doesnt not have to be public knowlegde about what substance he is recorvering from, he already went public with is addiction and sought help, he has tremendous strength and honor for this.
bullettdodger
3/29/08 8:01:48PM

Posted by The_Grim_Reaper

Posted by bullettdodger

definatly not, it doesnt not have to be public knowlegde about what substance he is recorvering from, he already went public with is addiction and sought help, he has tremendous strength and honor for this.

You're right, he doesn't owe me anything... but i don't really owe him anything either... so i stand by my statement
gartface
3/29/08 11:49:45PM
I dunno about you guys, that seemed like a short rehab?