Filho fires back at Mousasi: 'He wants to talk,I will beat him up'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Filho fires back at Mousasi: 'He wants to talk,I will beat him up'
RhythmAndStyle
9/10/09 12:03:01PM
Filho firing back at Mousasi for his 'lil donkey comment and sayin Filho used steroids'..
Filho - “The fight isn’t signed yet but it will happen. DREAM and Strikeforce have connection. Wherever he wants to face me off, we’ll fight. Be sure we will put on this challenge,” Filho predicts.
Filho Fires Back
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/10/09 12:08:46PM
yoooooou won't beat him
dangerfield
9/10/09 12:30:29PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

yoooooou won't beat him

Maybe not but I don't think its a forgone conclusion. Filho could def sub him onthe ground, not say he would but it's certainly a possibility.

I know he was only 21 or something but Gono subbed him and was winning the ground battle, and Filho can certainly take a punch so...
xtra_chewy
9/10/09 1:46:25PM
Mark my words. Mousasi will dominate Filho.
DaMaGeInC
9/10/09 2:27:49PM
im tired of filho
wrona666
9/10/09 2:52:25PM
Filho will get owned plain and simple......
xdanish020
9/10/09 3:09:27PM
Filho talks out of his ass
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
9/10/09 3:58:42PM
sounds like a great fight to me and I would think that Mousasi wins by tko, if Filho doesnt stay down from the beating I expect him to take then it will be a long dec win for Mousasi and a much better win and competition then that dream tourny he was supposed to compete in anyways
Aether
9/10/09 5:31:36PM
I think the match would either be a joke or somewhat competitive, depending on whether drug testing were to take place.

Either scenario I see Gegard with his hand raised.
supatolacyl
9/10/09 6:03:17PM
Mousasi would maul filho and Mousasi has the skills to tap out filho and Ithink it would be ffunnier if he did instead of just crushing his skull in. Mousasi has some very slick sub's has anone seen his fight agianst Manhoef?? He put one of the slickest triangles I have ever seen on Manhoef, Also I don't believe Manhoef even had the oppertunity to throw a single punch in that match.
mshalosky
9/10/09 7:27:59PM

Mousasi has the skills to tap out filho and Ithink it would be ffunnier if he did instead of just crushing his skull in.

Now thats a joke the only way moussasi taps filho is by strikes not by a sub.

'He wants to talk,I will beat him up'

what he really means is "i will flop around like a fish and hope u follow me to the ground so i can try and sub u"
MMA-San
9/11/09 12:42:06AM
I say Mousasi by Towel