so do any of you still think Filho could be anderson???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » so do any of you still think Filho could be anderson???
Naturaldisaster
11/5/08 9:27:50PM
So far from what im seein, I think its hilarious to hear anyone say Filho would last even 2 minutes with anderson Silva
Rush
11/5/08 9:40:05PM
I have a hunch that he is injured.
Naturaldisaster
11/5/08 9:42:34PM

Posted by Rush

IDK i have a hunch thats he's mental. I've never seen anyone in the cage talking to themselves.
Rush
11/5/08 9:49:19PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by Rush

IDK i have a hunch thats he's mental. I've never seen anyone in the cage talking to themselves.

How do you know he was talking to himself and not to Sonnen?
tuvok500
11/5/08 9:50:03PM
mental problem for sure, he need to step aways from fighting for the time it will takes, he is clearly no longer himself.

Naturaldisaster
11/5/08 9:57:17PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Rush

How do you know he was talking to himself and not to Sonnen?

like mir said, he was lookin around, not at sonnen, and talkin. he just seemed really weird tonight. like he was all there
zephead
11/5/08 10:11:24PM

Posted by Rush

Something wasn't right with him. Just looking around the crowd. Mumbling all night
Naturaldisaster
11/5/08 10:57:36PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Rush

Something wasn't right with him. Just looking around the crowd. Mumbling all night

yeah thats what I meant. I think he seems completely out of it.
But either way I think he's a bit overrated, and that sonnan was gonna win either way
haggiswashere
11/6/08 3:33:39AM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Rush

him and rampage should go cruisin!!!!
Bobby-B-Bonkers
11/6/08 4:36:06AM
Maybe Filho never really kicked the coke habbit he had....
higdon10
11/8/08 7:48:32PM

Posted by Rush

Mentally injured.