FightShop.TV

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » FightShop.TV
bayonetxwork
9/6/07 5:34:00PM
has anyone else ever bought anything from these guys? they seem to be a complete joke. I bought a fairtex shirt roughly 2 weeks ago, and still nothing. Now I'm not saying thats their fault because ground shipping can be pretty slow, especially when coming all the way from Cali to Maryland. But I emailed them and asked for a tracking #, or something to find out when I can expect this, and they didn't even bother emailing me back. at first I figured maybe my debit card didn't go through, so I checked my online banking statement and its already transfered from my account(roughly 2-3 days after initial pending process on credit card transactions).

so basically unless I start getting any sort of customer service I strongly discourage anyone from buying from these guys.
Mastodon2
9/6/07 6:59:24PM
Sounds like you might be dealing with a dodgy supplier here. But always remember, authentic Thai gear takes longer to get. If you want the good stuff you gotta be prepared, you might have to wait a little while for it, after all it has to ship from Thailand sometimes.

Fairtex owns though, I'm going to go and do a months training with my twin brother at Fairtex at some point within the next 3 years.
bayonetxwork
9/6/07 7:12:39PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Sounds like you might be dealing with a dodgy supplier here. But always remember, authentic Thai gear takes longer to get. If you want the good stuff you gotta be prepared, you might have to wait a little while for it, after all it has to ship from Thailand sometimes.

Fairtex owns though, I'm going to go and do a months training with my twin brother at Fairtex at some point within the next 3 years.

True, I've never thought of that, but atleast I'd like some sort of email explaining that.

But thats awesome that you're going there, which one are you going to?