Fights start in just a few short hours!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fights start in just a few short hours!
FastKnockout
10/1/11 2:26:14PM
ARE YOU GUYS READY TO RUMBLE?!?!?!?!

Twenty20Dollars
10/1/11 2:52:22PM
I'm torn, b/c Johnson/Sass is now the hot bout and I'm considering changing to Johnson but can't decide.

FastKnockout
10/1/11 3:17:26PM
I'd stick with Sass. Johnson doesn't seem to have very good submission defense against solid grapplers. Wouldn't trust the switch.
Budgellism
10/1/11 3:22:37PM
I switched to Johnson. He's training with some legit guys right now, including Rashad Evans, who said Johnson has really impressed him. I dunno, this is pretty much a toss up but I think Johnson lands hard on Sass and gives him his first loss.
FastKnockout
10/1/11 3:27:47PM

Posted by Budgellism

I switched to Johnson. He's training with some legit guys right now, including Rashad Evans, who said Johnson has really impressed him. I dunno, this is pretty much a toss up but I think Johnson lands hard on Sass and gives him his first loss.

Now you have me rethinking my switch! haha. I'll just flip a coin and stick with that.
Twenty20Dollars
10/1/11 3:35:56PM
Yeah, Sass would prolly have to dive for an ankle or pull guard and Sass doesn't have much stand up.

I just hope Johnson doesn't think he'll be okay on the ground, if he takes Sass down that he doesnt mess around and just gets up.
Twenty20Dollars
10/1/11 3:40:02PM
Sass hasn't fought in about a year, last fight was 10/16/2010.

I've changed to Johnson R1 tko