How many fights will Kimbo Slice win on TUF 10 if any?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » How many fights will Kimbo Slice win on TUF 10 if any?
POLL: How many fights will Kimbo Slice win on TUF 10
Not even the first 24% (11)
One 38% (17)
Two 22% (10)
He will go all the way 16% (7)
BelXavier420
7/28/09 2:05:55PM
I have been hearing Kimbo interviews lately and I have to admit I am a bit surprised. Of course he talks pretty gangster but most of what he has been saying is pretty respectful. It is making me think he got his ass kicked. I would like to see him do well, but I have a feeling he doesn't win a fight. Maybe he gets brought back and wins one. Pretty sure he is going to loose his first fight. What do you guys think?
Bowen50
7/28/09 2:18:51PM
from the way he's been talking it seems like he'll be fighting in the UFC. if that's the case he must have done pretty well on the show so i'd say he probably won 2 fights. i highly doubt he'll be in the finale.
DCRage
7/28/09 2:22:17PM
He'll be on the Finale anyway just for ratings, but I'll say none.
KaibaThedon
7/28/09 2:31:45PM
I'll say one... maybe they matched him up against the Wayne Weems of heavyweights, and Kimbo just Knocks him the F out.

Lawl.
Aaronno9
7/28/09 3:09:38PM
Ill say he wins his first fight. Cant see him getting to the final unless they set up the fights and pave the way for him though.
Wolfenstein
7/28/09 3:53:35PM
There have been some rumors swirling around the internet--but I don't want to risk letting the cat out of the bag so to speak.
ChokeUout
7/28/09 4:02:25PM
Yeah, in the interviews I've read from him after he finished the show he seemed more respectful and surprizingly optimistic, which makes me think he'll be in the finale, which makes me think he won at least one or two fights. Either way, I'd like to see him have at least a little success in the UFC just to see Gary Shaw turn over in his promotional grave.
Mayhem13
7/28/09 4:33:08PM

Posted by DCRage

He'll be on the Finale anyway just for ratings, but I'll say none.

I agree with this. And I think that he will win his fight on the finale, and get a spot in the UFC still..
sclasclemski
7/28/09 5:31:09PM
I think he gets one win...knocks a guy out...He did beat James Thompson who isnt great but Id say he's TUF caliber..and Kimbo has to have improved since his last fight
Nightmare27
7/28/09 6:17:29PM
Hard to say, but I hope that he won at least one fight.
zephead
7/28/09 7:00:57PM
Wins it all, fights Brock for the HW Belt and wins. Becomes the best pound for pound fighter ever. WAR KIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Khaos
7/28/09 7:24:07PM
Well he needs three to get to the finale, so I'm going to say he wins once. For fighters in other seasons of one weight class that make it to the quarter finals get a spot on the finale.
breakdown5
7/28/09 8:48:44PM
I voted that he doesn't win a single fight, but you never know. One great punch is all it takes...

RandyCouture
7/28/09 8:52:42PM
with three former football players and the fact kimbo has no ground game i'm guessing a gnp loss after one win
JimiMak
7/28/09 9:34:19PM
He's always been respectful in interviews so how does this imply that he didn't do well?

ultimateweapon
7/29/09 2:06:32AM
in kimbos first fight the guy he is supposed to fight can't compete
so they bring in......................................................the silverback seth petruzelli,
and within 14 seconds the fight is over with kimbo, snoring taking a
nice little cat nap

just kiddin , but 4 real i hope he at leasts knocks someone out to get in the
house. it will make the show alot more entertaining
sclasclemski
7/29/09 6:52:42AM
well I know they aren't doing 32 man house eliminations...all 16 guys just get in...then they start fighting.
The_Ho_Bag
7/29/09 12:07:36PM
UFC is going to pave the road for kimbo they can get huge rating from his fans , at least what what i think
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/29/09 2:21:48PM
I say he's wins his first to get the public enticed, then meets another fighter with somewhat of a ground game and get's schooled. (or jabbed )
emfleek
7/29/09 2:27:56PM
He'll win his first fight and lose his 2nd fight and THEN he'll fight on the finale and will continue fighting on the Fight Night cards, regardless of whether he wins or loses at the Finale, so that the UFC can milk the cash cow for every last drop.
Aaronno9
7/29/09 2:33:39PM
I wouldnt be suprised if the UFC resigned Seth, even just for one fight, so they can make the rematch with Kimbo on the finale card. Its not a fight I have any interest in really, but it will certainly draw in the numbers.
innovater450
7/29/09 6:54:57PM
He'll prob get winded in his first fight and lose. But if the ufc was smart they would give him a contract. He'll never be able to bang with the likes of Mir, nog or lesnar, but he'll be great for ratings. It seems like alot of ppl know of him just cause of the free elite shows, but he's also known for being the dude that got knocked out by the pink haired fairy.
sclasclemski
7/30/09 7:44:30AM

Posted by emfleek

He'll win his first fight and lose his 2nd fight and THEN he'll fight on the finale and will continue fighting on the Fight Night cards, regardless of whether he wins or loses at the Finale, so that the UFC can milk the cash cow for every last drop.

could you really blame them if they did...thats all Elite XC was trying to do was milk his internet fame
emfleek
7/30/09 8:51:43AM

Posted by sclasclemski

Posted by emfleek

could you really blame them if they did...thats all Elite XC was trying to do was milk his internet fame

I don't blame them one bit. Smart business.