How many fights will Brazilians win?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » How many fights will Brazilians win?
POLL: How many Brazilians win the 8 fights?
None 8% (2)
At least 2 8% (2)
Somwhere around 50% 27% (7)
All but 2 50% (13)
All but 1 4% (1)
All Win 4% (1)
kopower
8/25/11 7:39:51PM
11 out of the 12 fights scheduled for UFC 134 have Brazilian fighters participating. 3 out of those 11 have fellow Brazilians matching up against each other. Of the 8 remaining fights, how many do the Brazilians win?

I just looked at my picks and I have every single one winning. I don't think that's going to happen, so I have to switch a few. I do think all but 1or 2 will win.

Hope I did my math right there. My wife's a math teacher and would be so disappointed if I couldn't perform simple elementary level addition and subtraction.
jjeans
8/25/11 7:49:09PM
My opinion is. Thiago is going to rape. 1-0. Pearson will get finished. 2-0. Palhares will be tight but win 3-0. Cane should pick Nedkov apart. 4-0. Silva should be able to beat an overly patient Okami 5-0

Meaning I have Griffin, Schaub and Fisher winning making it 5-3 so I believe the Brazillians will win
Chael_Sonnen
8/25/11 9:48:33PM
How 'bout a seventh option? How many Japanese fighters are going to win? One
Aether
8/25/11 11:07:17PM
of the 11 fights that have brazilian fighters I have 10 Brazilians winning.
Cooler
8/25/11 11:15:57PM
Not all the Brazilians can win since there are a few Brazilian vs Brazilian fights.

But to answer the question..10 Brazilians win on Saturday.
Twenty20Dollars
8/25/11 11:23:31PM
Isn't there two Brazilian vs Brazilian match ups?

So at least two, unless they get that dreaded NC or Draw.
KungFuMaster
8/26/11 12:04:19AM
Some of the Brazilians will win but the most important fight of all .....will be lost by the hands of Silva.
KungFuMaster
8/26/11 2:24:11AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I have not downed a beer in so long but I would be willing to if Okami wins. I will have a bottle of Hennessy at hand if Anderson somehow wins.
Pookie
8/26/11 4:16:24AM
I think 9 brazilians win. But i'd bet on 8.
Pookie
8/26/11 4:18:49AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I have not downed a beer in so long but I would be willing to if Okami wins. I will have a bottle of Hennessy at hand if Anderson somehow wins.

I wanna see drunk Kung Fu Master! I expect a brash soliloquy that you're upset comrades don't have the resolve to endure.
Drudinh
8/26/11 5:04:33AM
I was in the same boat as you. I had all brazillians winning. I changed a couple picks when I realized that and after watching the countdown. I think I'll keep my picks where they are pending weigh ins.
Theoutlaw08
8/26/11 11:32:24AM
I got 9 winning.
Yuri Acantara
Erick Silva
Raphael Assuncao
Paulo Thiago
Rousimar Palhares
Luiz Cane
Edson Barboza
Shogun Rua
Anderson Silva
Chael_Sonnen
8/26/11 11:42:11AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I got 9 winning.
Yuri Acantara
Erick Silva
Raphael Assuncao
Paulo Thiago
Rousimar Palhares
Luiz Cane
Edson Barboza
Shogun Rua
Anderson Silva

I have everyone on your list except Andy.
Theoutlaw08
8/26/11 11:55:45AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I got 9 winning.
Yuri Acantara
Erick Silva
Raphael Assuncao
Paulo Thiago
Rousimar Palhares
Luiz Cane
Edson Barboza
Shogun Rua
Anderson Silva

I have everyone on your list except Andy.

I coulda guessed that.
KungFuMaster
8/26/11 12:18:31PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I wanna see drunk Kung Fu Master! I expect a brash soliloquy that you're upset comrades don't have the resolve to endure.

The Chi is stronger in me when I am drunk.
kopower
8/26/11 1:11:13PM
I was wondering of the 8 remaining fights, not everyone on the card. I do agree that the majority of fights, not the Brazilians fighting each other, that most will win.
MylanKc
9/13/11 9:46:20PM
i agree lol