4 more fights added to the ufc 68 card!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » 4 more fights added to the ufc 68 card!!!
nellyhiphophead
2/9/07 2:36:19PM
looking on the ufc web sight and saw that they added 4 more fights to the ufc 68 card.
Drew McFedries - Martin Kampmann
Rex Holman - Matt Hamill
Gleison Tibau - Jason Dent
Jason Gilliam - Jamie Varner
hope we can make our picks soon!!1
eiredave
2/9/07 2:38:10PM
i thought ufc would hold hamill off for bisbing in england seemin they should have fought on tuf
nellyhiphophead
2/9/07 2:49:42PM

Posted by eiredave

i thought ufc would hold hamill off for bisbing in england seemin they should have fought on tuf

no i think the ufc will hold off on that fight till they both get a few wins then they can have it as a co main event.
eiredave
2/9/07 3:10:06PM
can matt hamill win fights though he is woofull he has wrestling wrestling wrestling ? how far can he get with just that win or lose he goes to hospital after
Tuchek
9/28/07 10:42:29AM
If Bisping and Hamill fought in the states, Hamill walks out with the decission. Not really sure what fight the judges was watching, but it wasnt the one in the octagon. Hamill clearly won that fight. Just a bad deal. Hamill will have a great career, and so wont Bisping. I cant wait for the rematch. Will be a good fight, again.
CornishMMA
10/1/07 3:54:22PM
why dont you post that in a relevant bisping hamill thread rather than a 7 month old thread?
Scott_Revels
10/2/07 3:43:06AM
Lol.. What the hell? I looked at the first post and was like, "Matt Hamill is fighting a nobody? After the Bisping fight? Plus I thought Jamie Varner was in the WEC." Then I looked up and saw the title, and was like, "****, i'm dumb."