UFC HW fights you would like to see..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC HW fights you would like to see..
tomp6581
3/3/08 5:38:22AM
I think I would like to see now

Arlovski V Big Nog. But this isnt going to happen, so...

Herring V Werdum (for no1 contender)

Slivia V Kongo

Mir V Gonzaga

Vera V winner of Lesnar v Coleman

Thoughts?
Twenty20Dollars
3/3/08 8:42:33AM
Vera vs Werdum
Syvlia vs Kongo
AA vs Big Nog
Jake O'brien vs Mir
gartface
3/3/08 8:56:44AM
AA vs. Nog
Herring vs. Nog 4
Kongo vs. CC 2
mrliquid
3/3/08 9:02:02AM
Syvlia vs Kongo
AA vs Lesnar
Mir vs Nogueira
Herring vs E. Sanchez

Coleman isnt going to stick around he is 43 this fight against Brock is a reach at best he was badass in his day but he hasn't fought since 2006 when Fedor subbed him Lesnar would over power him and GNP him in the 1st maybe early 2nd.
imanidiot777
3/3/08 10:39:20AM
Arlovski vs. Sylvia
Werdum vs. Noguiera
Gonzaga vs. Mir
Kongo vs. Lesnar
Herring vs. Vera
Kpro
3/3/08 10:50:06AM
Vera vs. Werdum
Herring vs. Sanchez
Arlovski vs. Nogeuira
Mir vs. Sylvia 2
Kongo vs. Hardonk
McCully vs. Palelei
Lesnar vs. O'Brien
decken
3/3/08 11:12:56AM
I would like to see:
Mir vs Nog BJJ War!!!
Herring vs Arlovski

Also I think Lesnar vs anyone without great BJJ skills or incredible take down defense is screwed! And Vera should drop down to LHW.
prozacnation1978
3/3/08 4:52:27PM
most realistic fight right now is the tim slyvia vs kongo match probably sometime this summer as a co main event
Mayhem13
3/3/08 5:38:26PM
Sylvia vs Kongo
Werdum vs Mir
Gonzaga vs Vera
Arlovski vs Herring
Lesnar vs Sanchez
jiujitsufreak74
3/3/08 6:13:27PM
i don't know about the rest of you, but a Herring v Sylvia match up gets me pumped. i think with Herring's new training and Sylvia looking for a better contract that this would not be a boring fight. i think Herring would want to keep this one standing and with the improved cardio he has acquired i see him looking good for all 3 rounds. i am interested to see how that match up lays out and to see if Sylvia is able to continue his cautious stand up or will he have to go for the kill against Herring. Sylvia looked really good standing up against Nog and he was doing some serious damage. i believe he will build off of this and slowly get back to the Sylvia of old where he was KOing people left and right. Herring is just a warrior and i like to see the gut fight. as i said before he has improved cardio and i don't think he will gas. Sylvia v Herring would be a fight to watch and i think it would set up the winner for contendership. honestly wouldn't know who to pick in that one.
Pookie
3/3/08 6:17:25PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i don't know about the rest of you, but a Herring v Sylvia match up gets me pumped. i think with Herring's new training and Sylvia looking for a better contract that this would not be a boring fight. i think Herring would want to keep this one standing and with the improved cardio he has acquired i see him looking good for all 3 rounds. i am interested to see how that match up lays out and to see if Sylvia is able to continue his cautious stand up or will he have to go for the kill against Herring. Sylvia looked really good standing up against Nog and he was doing some serious damage. i believe he will build off of this and slowly get back to the Sylvia of old where he was KOing people left and right. Herring is just a warrior and i like to see the gut fight. as i said before he has improved cardio and i don't think he will gas. Sylvia v Herring would be a fight to watch and i think it would set up the winner for contendership. honestly wouldn't know who to pick in that one.

I Think Sylvia would end up beating the crap out of him, He was completely outmatched against a very technical big nog, and Sylvia should be able to continually pop him with the jab.
papercut
3/3/08 6:18:22PM
mir vs. gonzaga is a good one
mir vs. nog nother good BJJ fight
mir vs. sylvia 2 is another good one
vera vs. lesnar
AA vs. lesnar
kongo vs vera
mkiv9secsupra
3/3/08 6:22:48PM
Herring/Kongo vs Arlovski would be good. We know Kongo and Herring both would keep moving forward so Arlovski would not be able to stay outside and pick his shots like he has been. This would tell if Arlovski is ready for a title shot as well.

Now that we got Coleman back in the picture have him maybe even fighting Sylvia or Vera?
gartface
3/3/08 9:20:39PM

Posted by Kpro
Herring vs. Sanchez

Haha I want to see Heath Herring beat ass as much as the next guy, but come on that would be ridiculous.
NatedawgThaM
3/3/08 10:33:26PM
Herring vs Big Timmay
Kongo vs Mir
AA vs Big Nog since AA is the only clear contender for Big Nog
tylerlee123
3/4/08 2:25:58PM
I would love to see Arlovski vs Mir, it was suppose to happen before but it didnt so i think now would be a good time to have that match since they are both coming off wins
bls1919
3/4/08 2:41:19PM
Frank Mir vs AA for #1 contender
Heath Herring vs Gabe Gonzaga
unsure what to do with Kongo maybe a fight with O'brian or winner of Vera vs Werdum