Fights to make after UFC 142

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fights to make after UFC 142
POLL: Agree with me?
Aldo vs. Hioki-Palaszewski winner 33% (5)
Silva vs. Ludwig-Neer winner 13% (2)
Barbosa vs. Cerrone 20% (3)
Palhares vs. Maia-Bisping losser 27% (4)
Mendez vs. Siver 0% (0)
other: State it in the comment box 7% (1)
dotaaddict
1/15/12 8:00:20PM
What are the best fights to make after UFC 142?

Aldo vs. Hioki-Palaszewski winner: that is the best fight to make right now, but maybe some Lightweights would like to come down. I think Guida can make it and also maybe Barbosa wants to continue his cut to the featherweight..

Silva vs. Ludwig-Neer winner: Silva won that fight and I believe White will change the result soon. Silva needs to add quality opponents to his stock so Ludwig-Neer winner would be a good start.

Barbosa vs. Cerrone: He will not love to watch this fight? Cerrone needs a win to go back to being a contender. Barbosa needs a good name also like Erick.

Palhares vs. Maia-Bisping losser: not the winner because I think the winner will fight the losser of Munoz-Sonnen fight.

Mendez vs. Siver: Siver is making the cut to Featherweight and I believe the best man to welcome him is Mendez.

How about your opinion?
prophecy033
1/15/12 8:08:01PM
I wanna see Palhares fight the winner of Maia/Bisping. If Maia wins, i think it would be a interesting matchup. If Bisping wins, I get to see Palhares manhandle him
Twenty20Dollars
1/15/12 8:22:37PM
I've been waiting for a Maia/Palhares match up, but I don't think Palhares would get that fight.

I think he gets someone higher up, but maybe not Maia yet.
FastKnockout
1/15/12 8:45:36PM
Anthony Johnson vs. Hector Lombard.
fonduktoe
1/17/12 10:54:34AM

Posted by dotaaddict

Silva vs. Ludwig-Neer winner: Silva won that fight and I believe White will change the result soon.

yeah...dana white cant change fight results. i'm sure he'd like to sometimes but he can't.
kingsmasher
1/17/12 2:40:15PM
Aldo go up in weight and face Barboza...Then winner gets a title shot...
tmas
1/17/12 3:01:06PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Aldo go up in weight and face Barboza...Then winner gets a title shot...

way to early to start talking about Barboza getting a shot, he hasnt faced and beat any top 10 talent yet. His best win is a split dec against a 145 lb fighter. I think he will be top 10 by end of year but he needs work on the ground still...wrestling. He will have a hard time with Guida, and Ben, and Frankie, and Gray etc...