What fighters have written books?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » What fighters have written books?
emfleek
2/20/08 2:13:32PM
I've read Chuck Liddell's book.

I'm almost finished with Matt Hughes' book.

Who else has written one?
Jackelope
2/20/08 2:29:42PM
Jens Pulver, if you're talking in an auto-biography sense.

Many others have written books about how to fight. Like Couture's Wrestling for Fighting
Daddyprimetime
2/20/08 2:36:51PM
Some I can think of.

Jens
Liddell
Couture
Hughes
Tank
Tito
Possibly Bas
emfleek
2/20/08 2:38:54PM

Posted by Jackelope

Yeah, I should have been more clear. I'm not a fighter so reading about how to fight isn't something I'm interested in.
Jackelope
2/20/08 8:06:12PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Jackelope

Yeah, I should have been more clear. I'm not a fighter so reading about how to fight isn't something I'm interested in.

Tank Abbott is supposedly in the process of writing his own book. Honestly I don't know that many of these other fighters have written or been a part of the writing of any kind of biography. Tito may have, but I've never heard anything about it.

I'd love to read a biography of Bas Rutten, but that's another I haven't heard anything about.
Ordep
2/20/08 9:36:14PM
emfleek
2/20/08 10:53:17PM

Posted by Jackelope

Tank Abbott is supposedly in the process of writing his own book. Honestly I don't know that many of these other fighters have written or been a part of the writing of any kind of biography. Tito may have, but I've never heard anything about it.

I'd love to read a biography of Bas Rutten, but that's another I haven't heard anything about.

According to Tito's Wikipedia page, he's currently writing his autobiography.

As for the Ken Shamrock book...I'm not so sure I could stomach reading about him. I almost think I'd rather read a braille Playboy.