Who are the fighters you want to move weight..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who are the fighters you want to move weight..
dotaaddict
12/7/11 6:19:05AM
For me ..

I want Clay Guida to move down to featherweight to give Aldo a better challenger. I know he will carry the weight cut easily.

I want also Kenny Florian to move up to welterweight because he is already squeezing to much for 145 and 155.

Last one but the one that I really want to happen is for Dominick Cruz to move up and duel with Aldo.
If that happens, we will see a new look for 135 and 145 and I think that is the best for the UFC because it is really becoming dull witnessing champions who are very dominating..
jjeans
12/7/11 6:36:18AM

Posted by dotaaddict

For me ..

I want Clay Guida to move down to featherweight to give Aldo a better challenger. I know he will carry the weight cut easily.

I want also Kenny Florian to move up to welterweight because he is already squeezing to much for 145 and 155.

Last one but the one that I really want to happen is for Dominick Cruz to move up and duel with Aldo.
If that happens, we will see a new look for 135 and 145 and I think that is the best for the UFC because it is really becoming dull witnessing champions who are very dominating..

A complete championship shuffle
Cruz to 145
Aldo to 155
Edgar to 145
GSP to 185
Silva to 205
Jones to 265

Then others like Shogun to 185, Shields to 185
Budgellism
12/7/11 7:09:07AM
Personally I'd like to see

HW: Fedor down to 205. It's been a long time coming and I'd love to see him rebuild his career.

LHW: Rashad Evans. I think he can definitely make the cut to MW comfortably and he'd be coming in with a big advantage in the wrestling department.

MW: Demian Maia. At 170 pounds he could be a force. Plus there are so many great match ups for him down there that the move makes perfect sense.

WW: I would have said Anthony Johnson a few months ago. Looks like he's already moving up so I'll go with Penn moving to LW again. He belongs at that weight class. There are too many great fights for him there to ignore as well. He might not be champ again but I don't see him winning a title anymore anyways.

LW: I can get on board for Guida moving to 145. He's been getting handled by top competition at 155 for years now. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. That's Guida summed up as ignorantly as I possibly can.

FW: Aldo to 155. You can see it in his past few performances. The weight cut is affecting his performances. At 155 Aldo would be faster and probably a lot stronger in the cardio department.

BW: Benavidez and Mighty Mouse. I can't wait to see these guys drop to 125. It's going to open up a whole new world of awesomeness.
Wallass
12/7/11 10:01:56AM
GSP to middle
JDS, Cain, Barry and Nelson to Lightheavy
Jones to Heavy
Edgar to featherweight
Florian and Nate Diaz to a weight they can stay at
Guida to feather
Faber back to Feather
FastKnockout
12/7/11 2:35:29PM
Anderson Silva - LHW
Pat Barry - LHW
Wanderlei Silva - LHW
Thiago Alves - MW
Chael Sonnen - LHW

dredd57
12/7/11 4:09:09PM
I really want them to start a Cruiser weight division (225) to cut the HW division in half. Maybe add a super HW division too.

But to answer the question, Edgar to 145, and Shogun to 185.

Diego back to 155.
Poor_Franklin
12/7/11 6:13:48PM
Fedor - LHW
Jones- HW
Aldo- LW
Rashad- MW
Anderson- LHW
BJ- LW (permanently)
Shogun- MW

oh yeah, Roy Nelson- MW

dotaaddict
12/7/11 7:10:16PM
Roy nelson?? that will never happen.. hahaha
tcunningham
12/7/11 7:34:30PM
rashad to MW
BJ back to LW
diego back to LW
hendo is fine at LHW but i wouldnt mind seeing the rematch of him and silva at MW