Fighters You Wanna See In the UFC.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fighters You Wanna See In the UFC.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Believe-in-judo81
6/11/07 3:43:07AM
One word, Hellboy.

'nuff said.
Sam_Rothstein
6/11/07 1:25:17PM
jake shields i would really like to see him against some top 10 welterweights i just dont see elite xc grabbing too many

i would also like to see josh neer back in the ufc too, im curious if he still has his knock out power since he dropped to 155

everyone else i can think of has already been mentioned though
jakeovgy
6/11/07 5:28:32PM
fedor, diaz, lawler, wandy, overeem,trigg and others, mostly pride fighters or fighter already been in the UFC
IceMan23
6/11/07 6:44:26PM
Denis Kang, Paulo Filho, Fedor Emelianenko, Wanderlei Silva, Takanori Gomi, and Nick Diaz.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
chuck-da-iceman
6/11/07 8:52:42PM
mayhem was in the ufc and fought gsp and got dismantled so i would like 2 see him fight but i dought that would happen and i think razor rob is gonna dominate wec so i think he will stay done there for a while. same deal for robbie lawler hell be dominating icon for a while.
chuck-da-iceman
6/11/07 9:00:55PM
other than what i said i would definatly like to see vitor come back and i am siked to see thiago alves wen he gets off of his suspension
jocksmall
6/11/07 9:33:46PM
chung lee gets my vote
GrandMaster313
6/11/07 11:52:10PM
diaz is too cocky. after he taunted robbie lawler and whooped his ass, Diego sanchez beat him down for 3 rounds straight. don't get me wrong though i wouldn't want to fight him but he needs some work
taz3423
6/12/07 12:01:55AM
Guys I want to see, my own personal preference:

Chute Box Camp : Azeredo vs Huerta would be amazing,
Nick Diaz
Allistar Overeem(he would be a great test for all the guys that come out of TUF. his losses have been to top 10 lhw)
Josh Barnett(is he too big to fight with ufc's hw limit?)
Emelianenko Brothers
Denis Kang
Mayhem Miller
Zelg Galesic
Phil Baroni
Joachim Hansen
Gilbert Melendez
Brock Lesnar

I think all of these fighters fit in best with UFC and the Octagon and I want the rest of the fighters I may not have mentioned to stay with Pride. In case if they ever start it back up there is something to look forward to and aspire to watch. Pride is most popular over there with their oriental fighters and fights that pit mismatches so that is what they need. Since the japanese crowds are non subjective to "boring" fighters I feel as if someone like Machida would work better in Pride than he does in UFC.
illegalentry
6/12/07 11:34:03AM
I can't belive nobody has mentioned Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto yet.. Just let him loose in the UFC.. That'd be awesome..
keith-hackney1
6/12/07 12:14:15PM

Posted by illegalentry

I can't belive nobody has mentioned Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto yet.. Just let him loose in the UFC.. That'd be awesome..

They gotta get diaz back, he deserves another shot seen as he beat japans most feared gomi. I would like to see a baroni vs franklin fight in the near future, and i would love to see a lindland vs A. silva fight. I think in time, fedor vs GG would sell out all over the world, would be the best title fight ever.
Also i would love to see royce gracie have a rematch against hughes !!!!!!
And ..... for entertainment value, how about bob sapp vs tim sylvia !!!???????
Aether
6/12/07 2:03:14PM

Posted by illegalentry

I did mention kid yamamoto on page 2
NME
6/12/07 2:53:05PM
Ok, let me bring up my list. Which, I point out, is comprised entirely of PRIDE fighters. The reason for PRIDE-only fighters is that there is an exponentially greater chance we will see them in the UFC "sooner" than folks currently under contract with, say, K1.

And, as you'll see, I still consider Fedor as a PRIDE guy rather than a BODOG guy.

Lightweights
Takanori Gomi
Glibert Melendez
Shinya Aoki
Mitsuhiro Ishida
Joachim Hansen
Tatsuya Kawajiri

Middleweights
Denis Kang
Kazuo Misaki

Light Heavyweights
Rameau Sokoudjou
Ricardo Arona
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Heavyweights
Fedor Emelianenko
Josh Barnett
Mark Hunt
Aleksander Emelianenko
Sergei Kharitonov

Brock Lesnar (ok, not a PRIDE guy, but a free agent at this moment)
Aether
6/12/07 3:16:03PM
did they not sign both of the nogs together? I thought they picked up rogerio at the same time as rodrigo but just haven't scheduled him to fight yet.
illegalentry
6/12/07 4:58:25PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by illegalentry

I did mention kid yamamoto on page 2

Yeah saw it now that you mentioned it.. Sorry.. blind today..
pv3Hpv3p
6/12/07 6:03:12PM

Posted by Aether

did they not sign both of the nogs together? I thought they picked up rogerio at the same time as rodrigo but just haven't scheduled him to fight yet.

Never heard this... If some one has a source... Please link
Damien6663
6/12/07 6:49:15PM
Id like to see Yves Edwards back in the UFC, i think he really under performed in his 2 comes back fights...He is a legit contender and really should be in the mix at 155.
gutoo
6/12/07 6:59:53PM
Ricardo arona, Lil nog and Paulo Filho are tops and deserv to be in UFC in my opinion :D
Aether
6/13/07 2:28:19AM
I don't think the UFC will be too eager to bring over fighters like arona truthfully. His style of fighting is incredibly boring.
kaduey
6/13/07 2:36:42PM
How about Ben Rothwell. He may not have what it takes to be champ but I think he's earned a fight or 2 in the UFC.
griffinisback
6/13/07 7:27:25PM
Genki Sudo would destroy lightweight
THE_AXE_MURDERER
6/13/07 7:52:21PM
Cung Le too
Stickan
6/13/07 7:58:07PM

Posted by Believe-in-judo81

One word, Hellboy.

'nuff said.

Can't believe I forgot joachim. He's the man... Props for that!
w145andmma155
6/13/07 8:24:53PM
1. fedor
2. diaz
3. fulton
4. wandy
5. horedecki so he loses
6. lawler
JewJitsu
6/18/07 1:20:51PM
Hansen
Kawajiri
Ribeiro
Ishida
Kastro
6/18/07 3:21:15PM
The first ones that come to mind..

Fedor (who doesn't wanna see him in the UFC?), Mauricio Shogun Rua, Sokodjou (this guy is crazy), Aleks (would like to see him vs. sylvia, battle of the giants), Nastula, Wandy..

List could go on and on.. those are the ones I want in there most, especially the first 3.
thepunisher
6/18/07 3:33:21PM
Shogun
rcg916
6/20/07 1:49:22AM
Definitely Nick Diaz. And Joe Son.
ac_gi
6/20/07 2:22:18AM
Gomi - I would love a Gomi v Sherk fight.

Fedor - Just because

Shogun - man, Chuck v Shogun would be nuts.

Vera - Get his a$$ back, I want to see it get kicked.

Horodecki - I would like to see a Horodecki v Fisher fight, I think Spencer would take it easy.

The 145 pound division - Kid v Faber?
Aether
6/20/07 3:24:02AM
or kid could just gain one pound and fight as a lightweight.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4