Should fighters be penalized for marijuana use?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Should fighters be penalized for marijuana use?
« Previous Page
POLL: Should fighters be penalized for marijuana use in their free time?
yes 41% (26)
no 44% (28)
should be given bonus points 16% (10)
RampageOwnedYou
2/19/08 7:31:50PM
Hell no!!! If anything give them credit to win after being burnt out.

And to people who think they get an advantage, you are crazy.
iwannabesedated
2/19/08 8:53:00PM
Well being as how Marijuana is illegal then yes they should be punished in someway.If i get pulled over and have some weed on me or if im driving stoned than more than likely im going to get penalized in some way.Suspended License,DUI,Fines out the ass,Community Service,AA or sometype or treatment program.

So for a fighter or some celebrity to get busted for drugs and get off with just a slap on the wrist is bullshit.

I dont really think that being stoned and fighting would give someone an advantage cause when im stoned i like to chill eat and laugh.I really wouldnt want anyone punching or trying to choke me cause i dont want kill my buzz.

I guess as longs as its a considered to be an illegal substance wether it be Weed,Coke,Roids,Or PCP...they should be penalized.
RampageOwnedYou
2/20/08 9:32:57PM

I dont really think that being stoned and fighting would give someone an advantage cause when im stoned i like to chill eat and laugh.I really wouldnt want anyone punching or trying to choke me cause i dont want kill my buzz.

chuteboxe75
2/29/08 12:42:02PM
No, when it is labeled as performance enhancing I will change my decision. Untill then it is still a depressant and will only serve to slow a fighter down. No way I could fight high, loss of focus and drive would lead to a pretty quick loss.
Pages: 1 [2]