Fighters Who Date Fighters

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fighters Who Date Fighters
Poor_Franklin
9/29/11 5:14:16AM
We all know about The Cyborgs (should be a reality show). & Randy & Kim Couture were training at the same time before they separated. I just read on Wikipedia (take that for what it's worth) that Bryan Caraway was dating Miesha Tate.

Anyone else know of any other fighters who also date fighters?
Khaos
9/29/11 6:02:31AM
My personal favorite was Kit Cope and Gina Carano, who were once engaged. Brandon and Kerry Vera are another example.
grappler0000
9/29/11 10:22:54AM
Jorge Gurgel married Zoila Frausto earlier this year.
DoTheMMAth
9/29/11 12:08:52PM

Posted by grappler0000

This one surprised me for some reason...
Budgellism
9/29/11 12:39:20PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by grappler0000

Is it because she would probably win a stand up battle if they fought?
Twenty20Dollars
9/29/11 12:46:09PM
I know Arianny isn't a fighter, but she is kinda with Tiki(althought Idk if he is a fighter either).
emfleek
9/29/11 12:51:28PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by grappler0000

Is it because she would probably win a stand up battle if they fought?

kingsmasher
9/29/11 1:37:42PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I know Arianny isn't a fighter, but she is kinda with Tiki(althought Idk if he is a fighter either).

Who is Tiki?
Khaos
9/29/11 1:59:10PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Who is Tiki?

Tiki Ghosn, fought in the UFC, lost notably to Lawler and Lytle among others. Also fought in WEC, was Rampage's assistant couch on TUF 10 and is Bisping's this season i believe.
Poor_Franklin
9/29/11 2:55:56PM

ive been told that she has been w/ MANY fighters, so i dont think she should count. we'll just consider her a given
Twenty20Dollars
9/30/11 2:10:56PM
Not Tiki Barber
BlueSkiesBurn
9/30/11 5:08:03PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

We all know about The Cyborgs (should be a reality show). & Randy & Kim Couture were training at the same time before they separated. I just read on Wikipedia (take that for what it's worth) that Bryan Caraway was dating Miesha Tate.

She is dating Bryan. She actually said it after she won the title. In her post fight interview she said "I'd like to thank my loving boyfriend, Bryan Caraway, for his support."

I remember this because I was pissed that she had a boyfriend.
Kpro
10/2/11 1:42:13AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Poor_Franklin

She is dating Bryan. She actually said it after she won the title. In her post fight interview she said "I'd like to thank my loving boyfriend, Bryan Caraway, for his support."

I remember this because I was pissed that she had a boyfriend.

Yeah they've been together for a long time. Caraway is a pretty big name here in the Northwest non-UFC speaking. Caraway and Tate trained together and started dating at an MMA club Caraway ran after the Central Washington University wrestling team was axed (where he met Dennis Halman's cousin). Then they trained for years and years together at Hallman's gym Victory Athletics in Olympia, WA and then they both moved at the beginning of this year to train with Team Alpha Male.