Fighters you're rooting for at UFC Fight Night 18

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Fighters you're rooting for at UFC Fight Night 18
Wolfenstein
3/31/09 10:08:37PM
A couple guys I'm rooting for but not neccesarilly picking...

I hope Cole teaches Junie a little lesson about respect, and I'm also hopeful that Rafael Dos Anjos can pull a miracle off on Tyson "Decision Machine" Griffin, and almost forgot...hoping that Condit can make a big splash.

Who are you rooting for?
prozacnation1978
3/31/09 10:17:14PM
i got to say i met some fighter in columbus but junie was class act all the way

i will be rooting for tyson griffin to win and i can't wait to see the miller vs junie fight and a huge welter weight tilt battle with condit pretty much might get next title shot against gsp/alves winner and kammpman if he wins will finally vault into a top 10 ranking world wide but also might be a shot away from a title shot

i am a big fan of both condit and martin
i hope this fight does not disappoint
Bowen50
3/31/09 10:24:24PM
Cole Miller
A Tyson Griffin finish
Martin Kampmann
Jorge Santiago
SmileR
3/31/09 10:45:24PM
I really want people to finally realize just how good Kampmann is! I really am pulling for him in this fight!
Gipper
3/31/09 11:04:26PM
the condit kampmann fight i'm fukin pumped for. bothe fighters are unbelievable and 2 of the best ww's in the world. the winner won't be to far from a titleshot.

i'm rooting for tyson griffin. every fight he's in is exciting and he improves every time we see him in the octagon. this guy can't be knocked for not finishing because he does bring it. in my mind he's in the top 10 saying that i don't see any lw's from japan beating him.
rooting for almeida too
Mayhem13
3/31/09 11:04:28PM
I'll be rooting for a couple guys to win..

Gleison and Cole (gotta back up the ATT boys)
and also Condit..I like Kampmann, but have always been a NBK fan, and I hop he gets off to a big start in UFC.

and lastly, I am not a huge Catone fan or anything...but I really cant stand Crueder..and I hope Catone beats him.

and although I am rooting for Cole, I met Junie before and he's a cool kid...not nearly as ad as he coems off on TV sometimes...so after Cole whoops him, I wish him success
lohmann
3/31/09 11:23:13PM

Posted by Bowen50

Cole Miller
A Tyson Griffin finish
Martin Kampmann
Jorge Santiago

Jorge Santiago's back in the UFC?!? Look out Spider.

Cole Miller
A Tyson Griffin finish
Arizona Combat Sports
Franklinfan47
3/31/09 11:28:05PM
Some that come to mind are Miller, Griffin, Larson, and especially Jorge Rivera. Would love to see him get a big win here.
C02
3/31/09 11:28:56PM
I don't know why but I want Junie to win. I hated him during the show but now I am starting to like him. This happened with me with Ed Herman hated him during the show now I like him.
EvenFlow
3/31/09 11:38:09PM

Posted by Bowen50

Cole Miller
Martin Kampmann
Jorge Rivera*

I also want Rivera, Kampann and Miller to win.
Bowen50
3/31/09 11:49:51PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by Bowen50

Cole Miller
Martin Kampmann
Jorge Rivera*

I also want Rivera, Kampann and Miller to win.

just realized i said Santiago. thanks for correcting it haha

EDIT: i gotta spread the love
Khaos
4/1/09 6:16:48AM
Cole Miller, Tim Creduer, and Martin Kampmann to name a few.
emfleek
4/1/09 9:03:23AM
Tibau
Kampmann
Miller

theguido
4/1/09 9:38:49AM
Rivera and Cruder
DCRage
4/1/09 9:50:27AM
Jeremiah Cole Miller for extremely obvious reasons.
gartface
4/1/09 12:05:11PM
Miller, Bader, Condit, and Almeida.
KaibaThedon
4/1/09 12:32:49PM
Bader, Kampmann, Browning, Griffin.

Almeida