Which Fighter has the worst Fans/Nuthuggers

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Which Fighter has the worst Fans/Nuthuggers
« Previous Page
POLL: Vote Or Die
GSP 36% (23)
BJ Penn 22% (14)
Fedor 42% (27)
mkiv9secsupra
6/24/08 12:49:47PM
GSP....Hes a grappler in a grapplers paradise......He couldnt beat any top guys in 205 or 185 (if there wasnt a size difference). If he was 6'1 guys like Hendo, Liddell, Rampage, Silva, Shogun, Wandy, Franklin and such would still dominate him....sorry GSP nuthuggers as soon as Thiago KO's him goodbye to his legend in the sport.....
bullettdodger
6/24/08 12:55:52PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

I'd also have to say Machida Nuthuggers are horrible to deal with, they say he can't be beaten because of his Elusive Style, anybody can be beat reguardless of how Tough their Style is

HEY! Me and Bulletdodger are the only Machida Nuthuggers on this site man. I take that personally

Im LAAAATE to the game, are we huggin Machida's nuts somewhere on here?!?!? yeah i could probably be accused of Machida nut huggery. Personally though imo i think GSP nuthugging is getting out of control.
89vision
6/24/08 1:06:27PM
my girlfriend swings from GSPs nut hairs... then i give her a mushroom stamp
89vision
6/24/08 1:07:31PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

I'd also have to say Machida Nuthuggers are horrible to deal with, they say he can't be beaten because of his Elusive Style, anybody can be beat reguardless of how Tough their Style is

HEY! Me and Bulletdodger are the only Machida Nuthuggers on this site man. I take that personally

hey not true pookie, i was the 1st person to say he was gonna be champ
bigbubbano23
6/24/08 2:02:29PM
def gsp fans they seem to flock to his sack.
chickmagnet
6/24/08 2:32:29PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

GSP....Hes a grappler in a grapplers paradise......He couldnt beat any top guys in 205 or 185 (if there wasnt a size difference). If he was 6'1 guys like Hendo, Liddell, Rampage, Silva, Shogun, Wandy, Franklin and such would still dominate him....sorry GSP nuthuggers as soon as Thiago KO's him goodbye to his legend in the sport.....

Well put! Thiago will KO GSP, unless Penn fights and KO's GSP first.
mrsmiley
6/24/08 5:00:20PM
GSP has the worst nuthuggers imo.
holt8081
6/24/08 5:44:23PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

Ya I dont so much hugg his nuts but more of a cradle type thang
zephead
6/24/08 5:52:52PM
Sean Gannon. His fans are crazy
Pookie
6/24/08 10:34:21PM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by Pookie

Posted by hotrodttt

hey not true pookie, i was the 1st person to say he was gonna be champ

Actually man ive been saying that before you joined this site
Sam_Rothstein
6/27/08 4:02:52AM
machida fans, hands down

if he isnt exciting to you then it is obvious you arent a real fan of mma
Pages: 1 [2]