Which Fighter has the worst Fans/Nuthuggers

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Which Fighter has the worst Fans/Nuthuggers
Next Page »
POLL: Vote Or Die
GSP 36% (23)
BJ Penn 22% (14)
Fedor 42% (27)
iwannabesedated
6/23/08 10:58:33PM
Vote or Die............Or Puff Daddy will stick this knife thru your eye.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
iwannabesedated
6/23/08 10:59:47PM
I meant to add more on the poll...But i hit enter like a dummy...

So feel free to Add whoever in your post..

I wanted to Put A.Silva and Bisping as well.

candynuts
6/23/08 11:01:45PM
All of the above.

Can't run from a .38 go ahead and try!
Ronnielott4eva42
6/23/08 11:02:45PM
Kimbo?
joshryanshepherd
6/23/08 11:10:55PM
probably the biggest "nuthugging" fans are Royce and the other Gracies fans!! i mean they get as cocky as the fighters at times. i say **** the Gracies free Fedor!!
holt8081
6/23/08 11:11:25PM
my vote would go for Matt serra, if his fans are any thing like he is...................shoot them all know.
ncordless
6/23/08 11:34:31PM
James Thompson

Out of the fighters named... definitely BJ. I hear people say all the time that he could beat anyone in any weight class.
NatedawgThaM
6/23/08 11:41:02PM
GSP definitely. At least Chuck, BJ, and Fedor have legacies already. But GSP nutthuggers already treat him like an unstoppable GOD. I remember their was a thread were somebody asked "Who do you think could beat GSP?" right after the second Serra fight. I listed a few possibilities in which he'd have some difficulty. never said I was 100% he'd lose, but then all the sudden they swarm all over me. That's when you know you got some severe nuthuggers...
hotrodttt
6/23/08 11:46:11PM
Sakuraba hands down, if you make a claim that 1 Fighter could Beat him, they'll just start Flaming you ( It happened on this Forum). And if you say he's too old they'll get even madder, I tried to say once that his back and his knees are torn up and they still say he's gonna win. He's a Great Fighter but his time is over as a competitive Fighter, but his Legacy will live on.

Speaking of, here's a Saku Avatar
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Aaronno9
6/23/08 11:50:32PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Sakuraba hands down, if you make a claim that 1 Fighter could Beat him, they'll just start Flaming you ( It happened on this Forum). And if you say he's too old they'll get even madder, I tried to say once that his back and his knees are torn up and they still say he's gonna win. He's a Great Fighter but his time is over as a competitive Fighter, but his Legacy will live on.

Ive seen a few thread on here where people make out hes unbeatable. From that list id say Fedors, the only problem is, they have his perfect record to back up their nutthugging. Id say chuck to, i guess im kinda one of them, although i only really get into debates about him if people are disrespecting him.
hotrodttt
6/23/08 11:54:50PM
I'd also have to say Machida Nuthuggers are horrible to deal with, they say he can't be beaten because of his Elusive Style, anybody can be beat reguardless of how Tough their Style is
Gipper
6/24/08 12:02:40AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

GSP definitely. At least Chuck, BJ, and Fedor have legacies already. But GSP nutthuggers already treat him like an unstoppable GOD. I remember their was a thread were somebody asked "Who do you think could beat GSP?" right after the second Serra fight. I listed a few possibilities in which he'd have some difficulty. never said I was 100% he'd lose, but then all the sudden they swarm all over me. That's when you know you got some severe nuthuggers...

how has gsp not left a legacy. the guy has beat every top ww of his time including penn. he's been a ufc champ and if you look at his ufc resume every guy he's fought is a top guy. penn, hughes twice, karo, kos, miller, serra, hieron, sherk, trigg. name a fighter who's beatin better competition in the last 3 or 4 years. remember it took a while for the american fans to accept gsp.
cmill21
6/24/08 12:08:50AM
I think every fighter has a fan base that are idiot's lol. For the most part Fedor's are ok, alot of them who acctually know what he's about are respectful like him, BJ's fans are cocky and ill informed, and GSP's fans tend to not realize that he's still fairly new in this game. Cro Cop has the biggest band wagon jumpers and alot of his fans are stupid lol, but all around I think Tito's fans are the worst.
Pitbull09
6/24/08 12:33:02AM
Use to be Fedor when Pride was still on but they have died down and are reasonable about him not fighting top competition. I dont mind them saying Sylvia will get destroyed either cause I believe that too.

GSP fans are fine with me to. They ignore that GSP striking is overrated but they still arn;t ridiculous in their points.

The worst now by far is BJ fan. They flame like crazy if you think the other guy has a chance
chickmagnet
6/24/08 12:34:31AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I know your not a big Chuck fan but your right that he has been in the sport for a while and has developed a legacy. GSP has yet to defend the real belt. BJ, Fedor, and Chuck all have defended their belts. GSP nuthuggers think he can go toe to toe with Anderson and i have heard some say he can hang with the Light heavies Thats funny.
Pitbull09
6/24/08 12:47:31AM

Posted by hotrodttt

I'd also have to say Machida Nuthuggers are horrible to deal with, they say he can't be beaten because of his Elusive Style, anybody can be beat reguardless of how Tough their Style is

\

Lol true, they always use the word "Evasive" and "Elusive"
mictlantechutli
6/24/08 12:53:15AM
GSP's fans because they're fooling themselves into thinking he can beat Anderson Silva. That's just plain ignorant.
Scott_Revels
6/24/08 2:12:58AM
Fedor. Then GSP. Then Penn.
NatedawgThaM
6/24/08 2:50:40AM

Posted by Gipper

Posted by NatedawgThaM

how has gsp not left a legacy. the guy has beat every top ww of his time including penn. he's been a ufc champ and if you look at his ufc resume every guy he's fought is a top guy. penn, hughes twice, karo, kos, miller, serra, hieron, sherk, trigg. name a fighter who's beatin better competition in the last 3 or 4 years. remember it took a while for the american fans to accept gsp.

He hasn't defended his title, plain and simple. You can't have a legacy without an outstanding title reign unless your going to jump in weight class and win titles and not defend their too. Which most likely he won't since Hendo and Anderson are horrible style match up's for him so he won't be even close to touching the MW gold. Nevertheless the Light Heavyweights. My advice is to stay at WW and beat Fitch, Diego, Kos again, Alves and every other hungry challenger. Be greater then Matt Hughes. That's the only way he seals his legacy like the others have IMHO. Unless he wants to be known for just being the most talented WW ever who failed horribly when he tried to move up.

Fedor has beaten almost every big name Heavyweight, and convincingly at that. No controversy in his fights. He's always respectful, only one dumb loss by a cut which he avenged brutally, beating Tim would only seal his legacy for being the greatest MMA Heavyweight of all time IMO. Since all the excuses of a long layoff without a big win will be out the window.

BJ has been around the block for a long time now. Everyone should know that when he's focused and in shape, he's the hardest fighter to beat IMHO in the whole sport since he's so well rounded. Not to mention he's a former Welterweight and current Lightweight champion. Untouchable at LW, probably will go down as the greatest UFC Lightweight of all time.

Chuck has defended his title 4-5 times. And he always puts on a good fight which I have always respected him for. I might not enjoy it when people go on about how excellent a striker he is since his big wins are stylistically piece of cake match up's for him, but you got to respect him and what he has done.
holt8081
6/24/08 3:21:37AM

Posted by ncordless

James Thompson

Out of the fighters named... definitely BJ. I hear people say all the time that he could beat anyone in any weight class.

well ..............he can
Pitbull09
6/24/08 3:49:02AM

Posted by holt8081

Posted by ncordless

James Thompson

well ..............he can

Pookie
6/24/08 4:12:33AM
Couture Nuthuggers - I remember the good ol Fedor vs. Randy Threads and some of the ridiculous things that were said.
Pookie
6/24/08 4:20:25AM

Posted by ncordless

James Thompson

Not so much He could beat anyone at any weight class, but He has the capability of being a champion in about 3 divisions if anderson silva never existed.

Bj Penn vs. Rich Franklin? Bj all the way baby
Pookie
6/24/08 4:21:49AM

Posted by hotrodttt

HEY! Me and Bulletdodger are the only Machida Nuthuggers on this site man. I take that personally
Gipper
6/24/08 11:30:54AM

Posted by chickmagnet

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I know your not a big Chuck fan but your right that he has been in the sport for a while and has developed a legacy. GSP has yet to defend the real belt. BJ, Fedor, and Chuck all have defended their belts. GSP nuthuggers think he can go toe to toe with Anderson and i have heard some say he can hang with the Light heavies Thats funny.

gsp had to clean out his division before he even got a title shot.
Gipper
6/24/08 11:42:30AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted by Gipper

Posted by NatedawgThaM

He hasn't defended his title, plain and simple. You can't have a legacy without an outstanding title reign unless your going to jump in weight class and win titles and not defend their too. Which most likely he won't since Hendo and Anderson are horrible style match up's for him so he won't be even close to touching the MW gold. Nevertheless the Light Heavyweights. My advice is to stay at WW and beat Fitch, Diego, Kos again, Alves and every other hungry challenger. Be greater then Matt Hughes. That's the only way he seals his legacy like the others have IMHO. Unless he wants to be known for just being the most talented WW ever who failed horribly when he tried to move up.

Fedor has beaten almost every big name Heavyweight, and convincingly at that. No controversy in his fights. He's always respectful, only one dumb loss by a cut which he avenged brutally, beating Tim would only seal his legacy for being the greatest MMA Heavyweight of all time IMO. Since all the excuses of a long layoff without a big win will be out the window.

BJ has been around the block for a long time now. Everyone should know that when he's focused and in shape, he's the hardest fighter to beat IMHO in the whole sport since he's so well rounded. Not to mention he's a former Welterweight and current Lightweight champion. Untouchable at LW, probably will go down as the greatest UFC Lightweight of all time.

Chuck has defended his title 4-5 times. And he always puts on a good fight which I have always respected him for. I might not enjoy it when people go on about how excellent a striker he is since his big wins are stylistically piece of cake match up's for him, but you got to respect him and what he has done.

i hear ya dude. nice work i'm going to prop your ass for that reply and i don't prop much. i just said gsp belongs in the same sentence as fedor, liddell and penn. if you ask me penn and gsp have done about the same in the sport so far in their careers. remember gsp beat penn not to long ago.
Manfred
6/24/08 11:43:16AM
I voted, GSP. Partly because I'm a horrible Fedor nuthugger.
fullerene
6/24/08 11:46:17AM
The Old Vitor
teddythetuna
6/24/08 12:28:08PM
Im going with Penn on this one and only because IMO every Penn fan seems to think he is unbeatable yet they argue that point against GSP. I give credit where its due and i think Penn is in the top 3 P4P along with GSP and Silva. However it seems every Penn fan has the same argument. Gsp has no chin, he has no heart, he is mentally weak, he doesnt strike cause he is afraid to get ko'd. When both guys are on their game it goes 50/50. And just so everyone knows i respect both fighters very much and GSP is NOT my favorite fighter.
Aaronno9
6/24/08 12:34:57PM

Posted by fullerene

The Old Vitor

Pages: [1] 2