Fighter: The Ultimate Fighters of the UFC (BOOK)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fighter: The Ultimate Fighters of the UFC (BOOK)
RiseUp21
11/23/08 2:42:42AM
Has anyone read this book? Opinions?
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/23/08 3:52:42AM
I was in Barnes and Noble the other day and I ran across it. I took a glance at it for about 5 mins. There really isn't much to read. There is maybe 5 or 6 black and white photos of 30 or so fighters each. I wouldn't recommend getting it. It's like 45 bucks. Just my opinion though.

EDIT: Amazon has it new for $27. Just in case you wanted to know.
Gweedo
11/23/08 10:36:15AM
Thanks. I might have to check that out. I read Matt Hughe's and Chuck Liddell's books out and they were ok. There is another book about an mma fighter's life - almost like a "rise and fall" type of book, but i can't think of the name of the book or fighter. I do remember the fighter had trained at Miletich at 1 point...
gamez0932
11/23/08 1:29:25PM

Posted by Gweedo

Thanks. I might have to check that out. I read Matt Hughe's and Chuck Liddell's books out and they were ok. There is another book about an mma fighter's life - almost like a "rise and fall" type of book, but i can't think of the name of the book or fighter. I do remember the fighter had trained at Miletich at 1 point...

This isnt really a reading book, more of a picture book... i think it would be good if you went to alot of fights and had them autograph it but other then that its kind of pointless.... and the book your talking about it called a fighters heart.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
11/23/08 2:17:46PM

Posted by Gweedo

your talking about jens pulvers book .
RiseUp21
11/23/08 7:54:19PM
alright, thanks guys. I found it on ebay and thought maybe it could be interesting. nows not the time to buying mediocre books, hah.