Fighter rankings

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Fighter rankings
cowcatcher
9/17/11 12:35:54PM
If there are any fighters that we need added to the database, please put their names here and we will add them as soon as possible. With two new weight classes and up and comers cracking the rankings, we don't always have every fighter that you guys may want in the system, but if you remind us here we can get them in quickly.
DeadHead988
9/17/11 1:40:30PM
Brendan Schaub
emfleek
9/17/11 1:55:19PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Brendan Schaub

Unless someone beat me to it, he's already there.
Twenty20Dollars
9/17/11 1:55:55PM
I did the 'add to the roster' thing last night when I was ranking them. For them few guys that I wanted to fill out my top ten.

Featherweight:

Yuri Alcantara
Pablo Garza
Ricardo Lamas

Bantamweight:

Renan Barao(although that is his nickname not last name, if you are looking for him on sherdog. His last name is some long crap)
Ivan Menjivar
Edwin Figueroa

cowcatcher
9/17/11 2:29:06PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I did the 'add to the roster' thing last night when I was ranking them. For them few guys that I wanted to fill out my top ten.

Featherweight:

Yuri Alcantara
Pablo Garza
Ricardo Lamas

Bantamweight:

Renan Barao(although that is his nickname not last name, if you are looking for him on sherdog. His last name is some long crap)
Ivan Menjivar
Edwin Figueroa

Added
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
9/18/11 2:31:14PM
Ronnie Mann
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
9/18/11 2:38:23PM
Norifumi "the kid" Yamamoto
Rabi
9/18/11 4:14:04PM
Joachim Hansen as well please
Kpro
9/18/11 4:30:14PM
Eric Koch
cowcatcher
9/19/11 11:29:57AM
Hansen, Koch and Kid were all in there already. I did add other weight classes to Kid and Hansen so they should be good now.
Twenty20Dollars
9/24/11 11:52:26PM
HW - Travis Browne
emfleek
9/24/11 11:56:05PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

HW - Travis Browne

Done.
Kpro
9/25/11 12:01:21AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Hansen, Koch and Kid were all in there already. I did add other weight classes to Kid and Hansen so they should be good now.

When I go into the roster database, I can click his weight class in his organization and find him alphabetically, but there's a problem with the search because when I search for the last name "koch" there are no matches. Maybe that's the same with the other guys who were already in there. Most people probably want to just be able to search and not navigate the roster database without the aid of the search. Just a heads up.
cowcatcher
9/25/11 2:28:06AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cowcatcher

When I go into the roster database, I can click his weight class in his organization and find him alphabetically, but there's a problem with the search because when I search for the last name "koch" there are no matches. Maybe that's the same with the other guys who were already in there. Most people probably want to just be able to search and not navigate the roster database without the aid of the search. Just a heads up.

I'll take a look tomorrow, I noticed that first names worked but last names didn't sometimes. Hopefully I can get everything updated before foosballs.
prophecy033
9/25/11 3:14:28PM
Hiroyuki Takaya- FW
Takeshi Inoue- FW
Joe Soto- FW

I tried each of these a few times but got nothing
Pookie
10/2/11 3:24:00AM
Takaya
Bibiano Fernandes
Omigawa
Footpenis