Fighter Rankings

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fighter Rankings
DexDunx
3/21/08 4:34:50AM
The Fighter Rankings Are Whack As *&@#, Except For Maybe The Middleweight, More Than Half The People On This Site Probably Only Watch UFC And Base Their Votes On The UFC MMA Playground Should Get Professional MMA Analysist To Pick Them.
Pookie
3/21/08 4:39:19AM
eh... when you get professionals to do it you end up with shit like sherdogs...
telnights
3/21/08 5:16:41AM
Hum the sites rankings are better than anywheres and are more honest than most web pages because everyone has their say. Most web pages are very biased towards some fighters. Just like you are being biased by saying these ranking are whacked because they aren't ranked the way you seam to think they should be. But thats the cool thing about the rankings here is that you have your say just like everyone else. Just go a fill in your rankings.
stock
3/21/08 8:50:02AM

Posted by DexDunx

The Fighter Rankings Are Whack As *&@#, Except For Maybe The Middleweight, More Than Half The People On This Site Probably Only Watch UFC And Base Their Votes On The UFC MMA Playground Should Get Professional MMA Analysist To Pick Them.

I think you need to get a professional writer to proofread your posts. I can barely understand what you wrote.
hippysmacker
3/21/08 2:39:24PM

Posted by DexDunx

First- rankings discussions go in the mma lounge, and thats why this has been moved there . Please read the forum descriptions before starting a new topic. 2nd- your post just insulted the majority of the members on this site. I have no wish to delete any more post , but will delete the thread if people can't intelligently discuss this. This especially includes you ,since your post doesn't fit the criteria of our forum code. ALL rankings are subjective, and some of the most ridiculous opinions and rankings I have ever beheld, came from the mma media .Of course that is my opinion which is also subjective, and I am entitled to it. You are entitled to yours, but if you can't share it without insulting others , please don't post here . Just because someones opinion doesn't agree with your own is not a good enough reason to insult it. This sites rankings are based off the members choices, with more weight given to those who have done well picking over the long haul. Most seem to like them just fine.