Fighter Rankings

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Fighter Rankings
DexDunx
3/21/08 4:33:53AM
The Fighter Rankings Are Whack As *&@#, Except For Maybe The Middleweight, More Than Half The People On This Site Probably Only Watch UFC And Base Their Votes On The UFC MMA Playground Should Get Professional MMA Analysist To Pick Them.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/21/08 8:29:25AM

Posted by DexDunx

The Fighter Rankings Are Whack As *&@#, Except For Maybe The Middleweight, More Than Half The People On This Site Probably Only Watch UFC And Base Their Votes On The UFC MMA Playground Should Get Professional MMA Analysist To Pick Them.

ok well first of all, wrong forum... and look at you going off on the site's rankings

The reason so many UFC fighters are there is most likely because they're simply better than the others, and well people tend to like good fighters. but hey that's just me
casey64
3/21/08 5:00:42PM

Posted by DexDunx

Ok first off its peoples opinion its gonna be different than what you think and second wrong forum
jiujitsufreak74
3/21/08 6:16:54PM

Posted by DexDunx

well i know this is the wrong forum for this but its the second time he has posted this. first of all "analysts" in the past have made some pretty retarded picks. i mean just look at some of the recent ones. Dan Henderson is not even ranked at MW for Sherdog yet he is 2 at LHW....how do you even justify that? also, kid Yamamoto isn't even on Sherdog's FW ranking which has to be the stupidest thing ever done. he is by far the best FW in a lot of people's opinions so to disregard him as a top FW is just plain ridiculous. the way the rankings are done here the fans have the say which is the best way to appease the public since the rankings are done through the publics' opinions. rankings will always have arguments since they are subjective but this is the best way to do them imo. and don't get me started on MMAWeekly's rankings...those are just plain irrational.
Pookie
3/22/08 4:17:56AM
How can you complain about rankings when you havent even done yours
Kracker_Jap
3/31/08 7:07:21PM

Posted by DexDunx

ya I guess you could say that if you like to be wrong....

MMAPlayground has the best ranking system out there = Voted on by the fans