Former UFC Fighter Junie Browning Subject of City-Wide Manhunt in Thailand

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Former UFC Fighter Junie Browning Subject of City-Wide Manhunt in Thailand
FastKnockout
12/13/11 1:30:59PM
Former 'Ultimate Fighter' bad boy Junie Browning is currently the target of a city wide manhunt in Thailand after two incidents over the weekend.

LINK
emfleek
12/13/11 1:41:29PM
See ya in a few years, Lunie.
MaxOne
12/13/11 1:41:30PM
Maybe Bellator will pick him up now.
emfleek
12/13/11 1:41:50PM

Posted by MaxOne

Maybe Bellator will pick him up now.

grappler0000
12/13/11 1:42:37PM
Poor_Franklin
12/13/11 1:47:15PM
FastKnockout
12/13/11 2:00:39PM
"Some (expletive) named Sie Menzies and about 10 of his friends started a fight with me."

Sorry, Junie. According to reports, you were beating up a bunch of women.

Just send this kid to an institution. He's mentally unstable.
cowcatcher
12/13/11 2:12:01PM
KungFuMaster
12/13/11 2:17:06PM
They are going to whip him like what the Japanese did to that kid for vandalizing.
Pskinner_mma314
12/13/11 2:17:31PM
SEVERE case of little man syndrome, always gotta try to make yourself look like a badass and invincible.....pathetic.

He better hope he doesn't get locked up in Thailand because from what I hear from people who have lived there, they don't feed you in the prisons there, and if noone brings you food from the outside well.....f**k it you starve.
jae_1833
12/13/11 2:21:57PM
His comments does make him sound not only loonie but guilty as well.....prison in a third world country is county to SUCK!!!!!!!
grappler0000
12/13/11 2:39:23PM

Posted by jae_1833

His comments does make him sound not only loonie but guilty as well.....prison in a third world country is county to SUCK!!!!!!!

Especially in the ladyboy capital of the world.
cowcatcher
12/13/11 2:46:46PM
He's a well known master of disguise though, so he might get out.

grappler0000
12/13/11 2:58:28PM

Posted by cowcatcher

He's a well known master of disguise though, so he might get out.

He better put on gloves too...Grizzly Adams doesn't have grenades tattooed on his hands.
TeamDEY
12/13/11 3:08:06PM
I can't stand this kid.
ncordless
12/13/11 3:51:13PM
Look on the bright side guys. Junie is going to have a second chance at reality starrdom in a couple years when he makes an episode for Locked Up Abroad.
Dberntson
12/13/11 4:33:16PM
I'm trying to figure out how he got enough money to go to Thailand in the first place. With a current record of 1-4, I can't see anyone bringing him over their to coach and I highly doubt he's making anything in the regional circuit.
pmoney
12/13/11 4:34:52PM
Speaking of locked up abroad, aren't a lot of those stories about wrongful imprisonment in ass backwards, buttfuck countries? As much of an assclown as Junie is, I am pretty sure most of us weren't in Thailand that weekend. For all we know, Junie was doing his best to mind his p's and q's. He very well could have had a mob of fools come up to him and instigate the brawl.

Not that I am saying Junie being on his best behavior anywhere he goes is likely. Hell, beating up woman just might be Junie on his best behavior. But this reminds me of hearing Bas Rutten tell a story of having to beat up a group of guys in Sweden.

Apparently, Bas was in a bar. Dudes wanted to scrap because they knew he was a fighter. Bas didn't. It became apparent they weren't gonna just let Bas walk away, so he ko's like five of them. Bas is later arrested because some of the guys trying to jump him were cops.

Anyhow, I guess my point is, things are corrupt as fuck, everywhere you go. And pretty much everyone hates Americans. Especially backwoods, dumb Americans lke Junie. The Thai media can put out a story like this, it have it cause a stir, and everyone assumes dude is guilty. Meanwhile no one has any proof that Junie is the party at fault.

I would not be shocked if Junie is the instigator of this situation. But Thailand is a crazy ass country with Draconian laws, sex slaves, slave trading and all manner of ill shit being perpetrated. I'd like to see a security video or something before passing judgement.
shaneTpain
12/13/11 5:58:28PM
Hes probably already dead
Bubbles
12/13/11 6:01:07PM

Posted by pmoney

Speaking of locked up abroad, aren't a lot of those stories about wrongful imprisonment in ass backwards, buttfuck countries? As much of an assclown as Junie is, I am pretty sure most of us weren't in Thailand that weekend. For all we know, Junie was doing his best to mind his p's and q's. He very well could have had a mob of fools come up to him and instigate the brawl.

Not that I am saying Junie being on his best behavior anywhere he goes is likely. Hell, beating up woman just might be Junie on his best behavior. But this reminds me of hearing Bas Rutten tell a story of having to beat up a group of guys in Sweden.

Apparently, Bas was in a bar. Dudes wanted to scrap because they knew he was a fighter. Bas didn't. It became apparent they weren't gonna just let Bas walk away, so he ko's like five of them. Bas is later arrested because some of the guys trying to jump him were cops.

Anyhow, I guess my point is, things are corrupt as fuck, everywhere you go. And pretty much everyone hates Americans. Especially backwoods, dumb Americans lke Junie. The Thai media can put out a story like this, it have it cause a stir, and everyone assumes dude is guilty. Meanwhile no one has any proof that Junie is the party at fault.

I would not be shocked if Junie is the instigator of this situation. But Thailand is a crazy ass country with Draconian laws, sex slaves, slave trading and all manner of ill shit being perpetrated. I'd like to see a security video or something before passing judgement.

well said p$
Manak
12/13/11 6:27:10PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by pmoney

well said p$

most of the locked up abroad episodes i have seen have been idiots who go there for vacation and then try to smuggle drugs and get caught, and the laws overseas are a lot worse than in america when it comes to drugs, thats been the majority of the ones i have seen
Bubbles
12/13/11 6:32:25PM
if what Junie posted was true, i kinda find it hard to blame this solely on him

"...Had a beer bottle and glass mug shattered on my head, then to make everything better, stabbed severely by some crazy Thai (expletive)...I blacked out from loss of blood and apparently had to be resuscitated in the ambulance...."
ncordless
12/13/11 7:09:05PM
I'm all for giving an accused the benefit of the doubt, but I can also tell bs when I see it.

Something doesn't sit right about his version of events. If he got into a bar fight in Thailand where, by Junie's own account, he broke a lot of bones before he passed out for lack of blood from being stabbed, he probably wouldn't be waking up again, let alone in a hospital. Smells fishy to me.

My guess is the truth lies somewhere between the two stories, but closer to the offical version than Junie's action movie scene he describes.
prophecy033
12/13/11 7:16:59PM
Dudes a tool
Sir_Karl
12/13/11 11:02:50PM
You can take the kid out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the kid.