Former UFC fighter Jon “War Machine” Koppenhaver arrested on battery charges in Las Vegas

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Former UFC fighter Jon “War Machine” Koppenhaver arrested on battery charges in Las Vegas
MMAcca
2/10/09 1:30:39AM
Former UFC welterweight Jon Koppenhaver, now legally known as War Machine, has found himself in more legal trouble.

A source speaking on the condition of anonymity informed FiveOuncesOfPain.com early Monday morning that Koppenhaver had been arrested by Las Vegas Metro Police over the weekend.

Jay Rivera, a representative with the Public Information Office of the Metro Police Department, confirmed that Jonathan Paul Koppenhaver was arrested Saturday, February 8 at approximately 4 a.m. local time. According to Rivera, a citizen’s arrest was made of Koppenhaver on charges of misdemeanor battery.

LINK
Aether
2/10/09 1:41:40AM
I won't say what I really want to say because it would be fighter bashing. Let's just say I don't consider this kid to be a true fighter and he needs to get his head on straight because he's basically destroying his life. He was handed so many great opportunities and look at what he has done with them.

Wake up kid.
roman
2/10/09 2:26:51AM
This is great news.
lohmann
2/10/09 2:27:52AM

Posted by roman

This is great news.

What?
xAcidburNx
2/10/09 3:37:24AM
is this even considered viable news anymore? Its like the weather channel sayin it got 3 degrees colder today...
bojangalz
2/10/09 6:01:57AM

Posted by Aether

I won't say what I really want to say because it would be fighter bashing. Let's just say I don't consider this kid to be a true fighter and he needs to get his head on straight because he's basically destroying his life. He was handed so many great opportunities and look at what he has done with them.

Wake up kid.

Is it really "figher" bashing at this point?
Khaos
2/10/09 6:15:33AM
Not suprised here, I like War machine(as a fighter) but guy has some "screws loose."
Aether
2/10/09 6:20:23AM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by Aether

Wake up kid.

Is it really "figher" bashing at this point?

heh, not to me, but to the site rules it is and I don't want to get warned or even banned for it.
DCRage
2/10/09 6:31:48AM
Which is why I didn't post this when I read it and was seriously hoping someone wouldn't. Items like these are better not posted at all. So to be safe since it's starting to go in that direction...

Closed.