Fighter Entrance

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fighter Entrance
Next Page »
Cary_Stayner
2/11/07 12:38:05AM
Which fighter has the best entrance? (music / song)
Tha1
2/11/07 1:07:01AM
crocop/wild boys
Manfred
2/11/07 1:46:43AM
Tito/Shamrock 1 (UFC 40) Tito's entrance was awesome in that one! Came up from the floor bouncing with the flags to "Limp Bizkut"
Savy
2/11/07 5:05:05AM
Although he lost, I loved BJ's entrance to Gnarles Barkley.
madmarck
2/11/07 8:10:14AM
Heath Herring had a pretty bad ass entrance at UFN. Then he got whooped. Ah well i still watched the tape of His Entrance....... just not his fight.
Tha1
2/11/07 12:06:49PM
no one mentioned saku?
Chec22
2/11/07 6:48:22PM
My favorite might be Franklin coming in for Loiseau in 58. The song rocked and Franklin had that look in his eyes.
aceprone
2/11/07 8:38:23PM

Posted by Savy

agreed...but I think Tito has some of the best Entrances. Alot of his are classics! I was hopeing Tito was going to be coming out to Limp Bizkit when he fought Chuck for the second time or at least something more intense. When he came out to the same MM song, I was worried.
ufcisbeast101
2/11/07 8:43:44PM
swick going out out to fight louisa
JunCTion
2/13/07 1:56:52AM

Posted by Tha1

no one mentioned saku?

i liked sakus but i also liked fedors first in pride. his team played the russian national anthem on its own, pride didn't even know he was going to do it and then his song was played. its really intimidating but i don't think they realized it would be at the time.
jmoooooo
2/13/07 3:13:16AM
my favorite is still hughes/country boy can survive...just for originality..and its very very fitting.

cant stand him though.

worst entrance has to be monson with imagine.........that was awful.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/13/07 6:00:27AM

Posted by Savy

i gotta give it to BJ too...that song got me pumped that night

then again...you gotta be "the man" in order for a song to work
hippysmacker
2/13/07 6:54:16AM
I agree with the Hughes entrance. The most apt of any fighter's IMO. He always looks relaxed. Out of everyone I've seen Only Chuck and Fedor seem more confident, but there music doesn't fit as well.
waylon_o
2/13/07 8:06:51AM

Posted by Savy

IMO that was about the worst song I've ever heard anyone walk out to. Gnarles Barkley? Are you kidding me? Why not the Backstreet Boys or Nsync? That's terrible...and Monson's "Imagine" was pretty awful IMO also.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/13/07 8:46:48AM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by Savy

IMO that was about the worst song I've ever heard anyone walk out to. Gnarles Barkley? Are you kidding me? Why not the Backstreet Boys or Nsync? That's terrible...and Monson's "Imagine" was pretty awful IMO also.

how old are you...14...15?

after BJ's Gnarles Barkley...it would be Rampage's ufc debut
waylon_o
2/13/07 10:08:53AM
I'm 23 years old...and if Gnarles Barkley gets you pumped, you have issues...the backstreet boys comment was being sarcastic
Trapt1nw0nder
2/13/07 11:15:01AM

Posted by waylon_o

I'm 23 years old...and if Gnarles Barkley gets you pumped, you have issues...the backstreet boys comment was being sarcastic

i know you were being sarcastic...i just think you have to be mature to like an entrance long like Gnarls Barkley-Crazy

its not really the song,but it really fits BJ...he is CRAZY......and for someone like BJ(layed back hawaiian) it was the perfect song....
waylon_o
2/13/07 12:11:24PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by waylon_o

i know you were being sarcastic...i just think you have to be mature to like an entrance long like Gnarls Barkley-Crazy

its not really the song,but it really fits BJ...he is CRAZY......and for someone like BJ(layed back hawaiian) it was the perfect song....

I don't know man...I disagree. That was pretty weak. Everyone I was watching it with just kinda looked at each other and asked "what the hell?"
Trapt1nw0nder
2/13/07 12:18:57PM

Posted by waylon_o

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by waylon_o

I don't know man...I disagree. That was pretty weak. Everyone I was watching it with just kinda looked at each other and asked "what the hell?"

well...we all have our own opinions....Randy and Rogan liked it..and so did i,and others here(more people have mentioned that song than any other) it even won the best entrance song at sherdog
hippysmacker
2/13/07 1:21:32PM
I thought it just fit BJ, it almost looked like he was strutting when he came out. Not my type of music though, but thrn neither is Country and I picked Hughes. I think how fitting it is a big part.
roadking95th
2/13/07 2:13:23PM
Hughes song does fit him the best. AA entrance always gets me pumped and ready to F-ing destroy!

I think someone should come out to the dueling banjos from Deliverance. That would freak me out if I was the opponent
Savy
2/13/07 5:06:18PM
What really made BJ's ufc 63 entrance so cool was the weird, mystical Hawaiian music that it begins with. Then when he starts his entrance the beats kicks in....
BJ UFC63 entrance

How could you say thats not hot!??

BTW, i'm still mega-bitter about how that fight played out. Conditioning BJ, where's the conditioning???!!!!! He's got nuttin on your skills bro!!!!
JunCTion
2/13/07 5:31:20PM

Posted by Savy

What really made BJ's ufc 63 entrance so cool was the weird, mystical Hawaiian music that it begins with. Then when he starts his entrance the beats kicks in....
BJ UFC63 entrance

How could you say thats not hot!??

BTW, i'm still mega-bitter about how that fight played out. Conditioning BJ, where's the conditioning???!!!!! He's got nuttin on your skills bro!!!!

thanks for the link, that was hot. conditioning is right. i wanted him to beat hughs so bad but then again i hate hughes and want anydody to beat him.
jmoooooo
2/13/07 6:05:19PM

Posted by roadking95th

Hughes song does fit him the best. AA entrance always gets me pumped and ready to F-ing destroy!

I think someone should come out to the dueling banjos from Deliverance. That would freak me out if I was the opponent

antonio silva to dueling banjos...he kind of has that inbred/retarded/weird-out-of-whack proportions look to his face........hed have to be scanning the crowd with his eyes and scowling..but he could pull it off.
Savy
2/13/07 6:14:29PM
Check this out; Some may call it "Ahihiro Gono's entrance," I call it "everything that is wrong w/ Pride FC."
Decide for yourself......
gono entrance #1
gono entrance #2
tepid55
2/13/07 6:17:36PM
I like the song that Rich Franklin uses. I wish someone would use Broken by Seether featuring Amy Lee of Evanescence from the punnisher soundtrack.
waylon_o
2/13/07 7:15:27PM

Posted by tepid55

I like the song that Rich Franklin uses. I wish someone would use Broken by Seether featuring Amy Lee of Evanescence from the punnisher soundtrack.

Are you kidding me?
tepid55
2/13/07 7:27:10PM
I like calmer entrance music.
Unkoman
2/14/07 1:29:18AM
There is no one who even comes close to Genki Sudos entrances - even his toned down ones at the UFCs were hilarious
Rampage_Soldier
2/15/07 3:17:59AM
+1 for AA's onward to victory Entrance. Dunno if it counts but, Mirko's with the Pride FC theme instead.
Pages: [1] 2