Which fighter gets the boot out of the Tuf Finale?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Which fighter gets the boot out of the Tuf Finale?
Next Page »
ufc88
6/12/08 9:53:55PM
I honestly think that its JT Money. CB has been doing all these TUF blogs for different websites if he got kicked out of the finale and the ufc he wouldnt be doing this. Same with Amir, he has been blogging away. JT Money is the only blog i cant find on the internet I feel like hes the one who smashes the window.

what do you all think
Dragonscale
6/12/08 9:57:26PM
I think that their better be more to it than smashing a window... how can you condone tearing up a house, but then bitch slap someone for kicking in a Limmo window?

And they never said it was one of the finalists, as we know a bunch of the fighters fight in the finalie right? So it could be one of them too.
missypie
6/12/08 10:00:52PM
It will be one of the following:

Schultz, Dolce, May, Sene, or Yarbrough

Anyone else and I'd be EXTREMELY surprised. It's most likely a guy who wouldn't have had a contract anyways. There's an outside shot it's Harris/Klein, but it doesn't seem like their personalities to do something like that.
Khaos
6/12/08 10:22:17PM
I hope its CB, that cocky prick
Raykill
6/12/08 10:27:46PM

Posted by Dragonscale

I think that their better be more to it than smashing a window... how can you condone tearing up a house, but then bitch slap someone for kicking in a Limmo window?

And they never said it was one of the finalists, as we know a bunch of the fighters fight in the finalie right? So it could be one of them too.

Too true, why give a guy the boot when you know you just boosted the ratings even more. And you let the fighters trash the house over and over again every year because again, ratings....
ufc88
6/12/08 10:43:01PM
if you watch the advertisement for the finale when theyre looking at the tape rampage looks pissed and forrest is smiling
Evilwig
6/12/08 10:45:47PM

Posted by Dragonscale

I think it two different thing, tearing the TUF plywood house, doesen`t matter because it for the show, it`s on the set and it`s just part of the show.

But if he smashed a limo, outside the taping of the show, then it`s an event that happen publicly and it has a direct effect on the public opinion and the image of the UFC. One event is a setup and done for the show, the other is just a public display done by a dumbass.
flainthefacerh
6/12/08 10:47:25PM
evan tanners gone crazy
Twenty20Dollars
6/13/08 12:27:29AM
i honestly dont think it is going to be one of the finalists. its prolly one of those young pricks like jeremy may.

i hope it's not JT, because i think that dana will bring back tim to fight in the finals and i really dont want that. Tim is old and doesnt really provide a long future in UFC and i dont think he can progress and get better than some of these younger guys like amir,cb and jt.
missypie
6/13/08 12:28:45AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

i honestly dont think it is going to be one of the finalists. its prolly one of those young pricks like jeremy may.

i hope it's not JT, because i think that dana will bring back tim to fight in the finals and i really dont want that. Tim is old and doesnt really provide a long future in UFC and i dont think he can progress and get better than some of these younger guys like amir,cb and jt.

Looks like we were wrong and it IS a finalist. check out ufc.com video on the main page..
king_katool
6/13/08 12:35:37AM
i actually hope it is JT so i can see TIm come back( he was my pick) to fight for a chance to win because i think he could do good in the UFC's LW div. with his BJJ in a wrestler dominated div. but he does need some work and CB or Amir have a good chance at beating him, but after seeing the preveiws for next weeks show i still have hope
bigbubbano23
6/13/08 12:37:20AM

Posted by Khaos

I hope its CB, that cocky prick

same here bra
Evilwig
6/13/08 1:04:15AM
I wonder how real this twist is...
If it`s JT, It could be a way for Dana to ensure that this season winner is not a guy who puke after each match and is not renown for his intellect....

I`m not sure JT is the image the UFC is looking for
Pookie
6/13/08 1:08:38AM

Posted by king_katool
he could do good in the UFC's LW div. with his BJJ in a wrestler dominated div. e

its the Middle Weight Division...

Which by the way is possibly the most eclectic weight class in terms of fighting styles.
NatedawgThaM
6/13/08 1:54:08AM
I think it will be Jesse. I think he'll either punch Jeremy May or he just seems crazy enough to do something like that.

The next episode I heard which be a half hour longer so it has to be one of the finalist. I think Tim will come back as one and I hope my favorite Gerald Harris comes back in to fight him since he's mad exciting! But it will probably be the loser of CB/Amir vs Tim for that extra spot.
Gipper
6/13/08 2:06:12AM
hopefully it's not jt. i was cheering for him. but he's the only one crazy enough to kick out a limo window. wow.
cowcatcher
6/13/08 8:41:43AM
JT seems to make the most sense, saying hes a loose cannon is an understatement. i have to admit that id be disappoointed if it was him though, tthat goofy SOB has grown on me, and although his fighting style isnt the most exciting to the average fan, i appreciate his high motor and excellent top control. im pretty excited to see exactly what went down, and im still holding out some hope that jeremy may is the one one that got kicked off even if it means i cant see him getting any more balls kicked in his face.
4u2nv
6/13/08 9:29:30AM
i really dont like doushe bag J. May! I hope it gets canned! He doesnt represent UFC well, but then again neither does JT money.... idk... it'll be a interesting show next week.
mkiv9secsupra
6/13/08 9:35:33AM
It doesnt have to be JT Money aka Coco or the winner of Amir/Dollaway. Mathew Riddle, Matt Brown, and Dante Rivera are all on the finale and im sure the loser of Amir vs Dollaway will fight on it too, probably against Credeur.

And i hope Dana doesnt kick someone off the finale because he kicks out a limo window! They destroy a house and hes concerned with a window?!
rabbit915
6/13/08 9:48:48AM
I dont think its about the Limo, i think thats what they showed just to get everyone attention. I have a feeling that its part of a long drunken rampage in public.
tepid55
6/13/08 11:18:56AM
I think JT is gone and Tim takes his spot in the finale.
masodd
6/13/08 11:36:56AM
I think it's Jesse Taylor. Forrest looked really mad when he was watching it but who knows. It's either cale, jeremy, or jesse
bigbubbano23
6/13/08 11:39:24AM
i hope it's not jt, he's mad funny and not a 3rd person prick like cb.
bullettdodger
6/13/08 1:11:22PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

i hope it's not jt, he's mad funny and not a 3rd person prick like cb.

Yeah, bullettdodger doesn't care for CB's cockiness lol

Pitbull09
6/13/08 1:25:57PM

Posted by Evilwig

I wonder how real this twist is...
If it`s JT, It could be a way for Dana to ensure that this season winner is not a guy who puke after each match and is not renown for his intellect....

I`m not sure JT is the image the UFC is looking for

Image you mean by drooling, meathead wrestler who pisses himself when drunk than yes, I would hope that isn't what the UFC is looking for.
dannyfrank
6/13/08 2:49:05PM
i think that JT is the one that goes and the one to replace him will probably be the loser of amir/cb
bls1919
6/13/08 11:16:34PM
my bet is "JT MONEY AKA COCO THE MONKEY BRAINED A%%HOLE" He gets wasted and headbutts the window out causeing a huge gash.....Just my prediction. Whoever it is is a ******* retard pardon my language

EDIT: Dana wanted to weed oput the "pussies' at the begging of the show, well trying weeding out the mongoloids next time as well
emfleek
6/14/08 12:07:35AM
Andy Wang.

He was high on ecstacy and pain pills.
gartface
6/14/08 1:09:24AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

It doesnt have to be JT Money aka Coco or the winner of Amir/Dollaway. Mathew Riddle, Matt Brown, and Dante Rivera are all on the finale and im sure the loser of Amir vs Dollaway will fight on it too, probably against Credeur.

And i hope Dana doesnt kick someone off the finale because he kicks out a limo window! They destroy a house and hes concerned with a window?!

Watch the video on UFC.com. Dana says it's one of the finalists.
Kracker_Jap
6/14/08 1:51:44AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Watch the video on UFC.com. Dana says it's one of the finalists.

I wish I could get the transcripts, but no that is not what Dane said

He said That we had the fighters set for the finale and now that has changed Sh*t hit the fan.......

The show is called the Ultimate Fighter Finale so this could mean any of the fighters set on the telivised card....

I'm not falling for the main card hype

and I better have some props comming if I'm right
Pages: [1] 2