ufc fighter bonuses

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » ufc fighter bonuses
jfree
9/26/12 11:54:17AM
Can they add a section for us to predict who gets bonuses for fight of the night/submission of the night / & knockout of the night for all UFC events...so we can have an added dimension to earn points?

postman
9/26/12 12:05:47PM
Or it will add another reason for ppl to complain scream yell kick rant cry.
grappler0000
9/26/12 12:11:02PM
I believe there is actually a side game that does this. I'm sure someone who plays it could elaborate.
tcunningham
9/26/12 12:50:20PM
i like this idea, i always try to predict which fight will win FOTN or KOTN. maybe another option for the UFC events.
Poor_Franklin
9/26/12 1:08:45PM

Posted by grappler0000

I believe there is actually a side game that does this. I'm sure someone who plays it could elaborate.

LINK
thevoodooninja
9/26/12 1:08:48PM
I like that idea, it could also be used for tie breakers
pmoney
9/26/12 1:27:44PM
Meh, I don't know if I'm too keen on the idea. I like trying to predict the bonuses in other threads, but I don't think it should factor in to official Playground scoring or ranking. Picking a fight night bonus winner is not the same as predicting a fight. Less factors go into it in my opinion and I feel they are easier to guess.

Also, I'd just like to reiterate that for my money, the MMA Playground scoring system is the best around. The fantasy wagers game is in a league of it's own. I don't want MMAPG to become Kountermove or some other game. The PG scoring is as complex as it is simple, and that's part of the charm for me.
Poor_Franklin
9/26/12 1:45:15PM
too many bonuses are given to the wrong people
Shawn91111
9/26/12 1:45:47PM

Posted by pmoney

Meh, I don't know if I'm too keen on the idea. I like trying to predict the bonuses in other threads, but I don't think it should factor in to official Playground scoring or ranking. Picking a fight night bonus winner is not the same as predicting a fight. Less factors go into it in my opinion and I feel they are easier to guess.

Also, I'd just like to reiterate that for my money, the MMA Playground scoring system is the best around. The fantasy wagers game is in a league of it's own. I don't want MMAPG to become Kountermove or some other game. The PG scoring is as complex as it is simple, and that's part of the charm for me.

Agreed
ghandikush
9/26/12 1:55:22PM

Posted by postman

Or it will add another reason for ppl to complain scream yell kick rant cry.

I would be doing this ^^^

Also as stated earlier, they do seem to always be giving bonuses to the wrong people.
JLS1980
9/26/12 2:10:33PM

Posted by pmoney

With everything you said here P$. Plus there is a side game that is really fun that Rabi runs. Poor_Franklin has the link.
The side game started 2 events ago at UFC 150. But I'm sure you could still get in it.
PM Rabi. He will probably allow you to get in.
Shelter
9/29/12 8:22:24PM
I don't know, sometime it seems pretty random who they end up giving the bonuses to.