UFC Fight for the troops Prelimary Card

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Fight for the troops Prelimary Card
POLL: Which of the undercard fights would you most like to see?
Fiorvanti v Farber 38% (9)
Sanchez v McCully 17% (4)
Hartt v Hill 17% (4)
Rees v Bruno 17% (4)
Saunders v Wolff 13% (3)
Rabi
12/7/08 10:35:26AM
Which of the undercard fights would you most like to see?
Rabi
12/7/08 10:36:58AM
I pick Sanchez v McCully, both of them are aggressive fighters and I think it will make for an exciting fight.
Jackelope
12/7/08 10:38:42AM
Fiorivanti vs. Farber

Both are gamers in the standup, and Fiorivanti is going to be making some noise in the next couple years.
Khaos
12/7/08 12:23:16PM
I also picked Fiorivanti vs Farber.

I think it'll be a good standup fight, and someone's going to get KO'ed(prefereble Farber again).
jiujitsufreak74
12/7/08 12:53:59PM

Posted by Rabi

I pick Sanchez v McCully, both of them are aggressive fighters and I think it will make for an exciting fight.

really????

McCully is a professional LnP artist and is the antithesis of exciting. the only way this fight can be exciting is if Sanchez throws a sloppy hook and KOs McCully. both of these fighters are sub par and i am disinterested in it completely.
Franklinfan47
12/7/08 1:11:40PM

Posted by Khaos

I also picked Fiorivanti vs Farber.

I think it'll be a good standup fight, and someone's going to get KO'ed(prefereble Farber again).

Twenty20Dollars
12/7/08 1:56:57PM
Once luigi gets hit with a good shot from brodie then luigi is just going to take the fight down and grind out a decision like he did against cummo.

Same goes with McCully he will grind out a decision unless Sanchez tko's him(which I hope happens)

bruno will prolly do that same wreslte to a decision,but I hope bruno gets submitted.

I am the only one who voted for saunders, wolffe(sp) because I think in this fight someone will get finished.