so i got into a fight tonight

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » so i got into a fight tonight
cowcatcher
4/18/09 4:17:14AM
so im a big guy. 5'9, 225 and my friends brother kept picking at me all night and finally i got fed up and started throwing punches. needless to say it didnt end well for this drunken jackass but now im afraid the cops will get called because he wasnt moving when i was done with him and i drove home but i think he might really be hurt. anyone that knows me knows that im a super nice guy, although a little sarcastic, but this dude got drunk and kept at me about me taking BJJ and being a wrestler in HS like i was a ***** for doing it because a real man fights without training or some stupid sh*t, and eventually i cracked and went off. my point is, i might be off of here for awhile because i think i really did some damage and this isnt my first violent crime(although its been some years sonce i was arrested for this type of thing). so for now i might have to say goodbye playground, and to all you guys that are regulars, keep the site as good as you always have, i hope i can be here but im guessing i went a little far tonight and have to go away.
Pookie
4/18/09 4:25:26AM
I wish you the best dude, hopefully he wont press charges.
Shawn91111
4/18/09 9:01:20AM
Cowcatcher vs Fedor
urbman
4/18/09 9:50:32AM
Hopefully it'll work out for you,good luck with your situation.
scoozna
4/18/09 10:58:50AM
Hope it works out ok.
mkiv9secsupra
4/18/09 11:02:24AM
Maybe he is too drunk and too ass whooped to even remember?
soundboy1
4/18/09 12:24:07PM
is he that much of a ***** that he would call the cops after getting his ass whooped?
SpiderSilva
4/18/09 12:49:47PM
Lay low and keep your head up everything will be okay. most people will be mad at first then get over it and not call the police
SmileR
4/18/09 2:50:48PM
Sorry to hear that man, I hope everything sorts out for you. Hopefully he'll be a man accept what happened an learn from his mistakes.
The playground wont be the same without you.
LakieMan
4/18/09 5:16:22PM
Man that sucks, hope everything turns out ok.
hippysmacker
4/18/09 5:54:26PM

Posted by cowcatcher

so im a big guy. 5'9, 225 and my friends brother kept picking at me all night and finally i got fed up and started throwing punches. needless to say it didnt end well for this drunken jackass but now im afraid the cops will get called because he wasnt moving when i was done with him and i drove home but i think he might really be hurt. anyone that knows me knows that im a super nice guy, although a little sarcastic, but this dude got drunk and kept at me about me taking BJJ and being a wrestler in HS like i was a ***** for doing it because a real man fights without training or some stupid sh*t, and eventually i cracked and went off. my point is, i might be off of here for awhile because i think i really did some damage and this isnt my first violent crime(although its been some years sonce i was arrested for this type of thing). so for now i might have to say goodbye playground, and to all you guys that are regulars, keep the site as good as you always have, i hope i can be here but im guessing i went a little far tonight and have to go away.

I hear ya bro, I'm about 6 ft, 275. Theirs always some loudmouth insecure punk who has to show he's tough by poking the bear. Most of them don't call the cops though, unless they think you have money. They want as few people as possible to know how bad they got their ass kicked.
cowcatcher
4/21/09 2:45:53PM
well the bartender called the cops and it took until the next morning for them to come get me(i dont know if she took down my plate# or what). im out on a sig bond right now and need a shower in the worst way, but apparently they havent found the "victim", who like i said is a friends brother so im guessing that he doesnt want to pursue this although ive yet to talk to anyone. TBH i dont know how in the hell they could arrest me at all, or at least hold me until i saw a judge when they dont have a victim, but my lawyer says as long as he doesnt turn up the charges will get dropped so it looks like im going to get a free pass here. there was blood in the parking lot where it happened and the bartender apparently saw it so i guess that was enough to take me in on, but still seems a little weird that they can do that without him coming forward. anyways thanks guys, ill take a pass on the fedor fight, im pretty sure this is the last one for me for awhile.
MMAcca
4/21/09 3:03:48PM
Good luck man.
The_Ho_Bag
4/21/09 3:16:03PM
WAR cowcatcher
Jackelope
4/21/09 4:05:27PM
Holy crap how did I miss that it was you who made this post?

Damn.. well I hope everything works out for ya brother. What was this dude thinking? I wouldn't mess with you!
mkiv9secsupra
4/21/09 5:21:31PM

Posted by cowcatcher

well the bartender called the cops and it took until the next morning for them to come get me(i dont know if she took down my plate# or what).

People really need to keep their noses where it doesnt f'ing belong... i think you should knock the bartender out now.
cowcatcher
4/21/09 5:50:43PM
well i talked to the guys brother today and it looks like he isnt interested in pursuing anything, and in fact apologized for instigating the fight. i feel relieved by it, but he mentioned some dental work so im thinking he wants to be compensated, which ill gladly do if it keeps my nose clean in the eyes of jonny law. i dont really know what kind of shape hes in and i didnt really think anything beyond saying "is your bro ok?" was appropriate. on the bright side, my uncle is a DDS so if he cant do the work im sure he can find someone to do it at a cut rate price to help me out. at my age this was pretty damn stupid of me to do, and im feeling a lot more regret than i did when i would get in a scrap when i was younger, although some of it comes from dude being my friends brother. luckily my son was at his moms for the weekend and she was cool about keeping him there until today, i dont want to have to explain this to my 14 1/2 year old, especially when i crucified him after getting into a fight last year, but i guess honesty might be the best policy here because he'll be able to see that im remorseful.
bls1919
4/21/09 8:33:48PM
Good for you man. I also got in a fight on saturday night. It was at fishing camp and no cops were involved, but still stupid now that i think of it. Prety much same situation. A dic that kept pushing and finally got what he wanted..or so he thought.
runningman08
6/22/09 12:21:30AM
O geez. lol. I cant even count how many times i had to put a drunk guy in his place. I hope everything works out for you dude.