Fight in stands at UFC 91

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fight in stands at UFC 91
breakdown5
11/26/08 5:31:09PM
This is a link to a video of some people brawling in the stands at UFC 91. It's more funny, less ass kicking, but a couple people get owned (one girl, one guy). Funny stuff.

LINK

Check it out.
juanez13
11/26/08 5:33:09PM
yea i saw this a couple days ago, sick toss by the cop at 0:29
cmb19932
11/26/08 5:52:30PM
i have a feeling some people are gonna say its bad press for the sport all i have to say is
backalley101
11/26/08 6:19:10PM
SpiderSilva
11/26/08 6:22:00PM
Sweet I always wanted to puch someone down in the stands in an arena that was cool as hell
Bowen50
11/26/08 7:00:32PM

that cop deomlished that guy jesus christ
warglory
11/26/08 7:18:54PM
What makes this fight even better, is that it was Ray Sefo and his brother that the drunk bitch and her boyfriend were picking a fight with. ******* hilarious.
Bowen50
11/26/08 7:48:20PM

Posted by warglory

What makes this fight even better, is that it was Ray Sefo and his brother that the drunk bitch and her boyfriend were picking a fight with. ******* hilarious.

thats ridiculous what dumbasses
cmill21
11/26/08 9:07:12PM
Are you sure that was Sefo? It kind of looks like him from the back but I never saw his face. If it is him, wow why coulden't he get better seats?
roadking95th
11/26/08 10:12:45PM
First off, don't mess with that cop That wasn't exactly a small boy he threw.

Secondly, watch the guys in the suits. She goes after the younger one and then I am convince it is the older guy launching her and the other guy. I felt bad for that guy, it looked like maybe he was trying to get her away from the situation and then he tumbles with her. At least she broke his fall
warglory
11/26/08 10:20:45PM

Posted by cmill21

Are you sure that was Sefo? It kind of looks like him from the back but I never saw his face. If it is him, wow why coulden't he get better seats?

Yeah, check out the link below for a personal account. Check out what's written by hitman fightgear.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1377204&page=3
higdon10
11/26/08 10:36:25PM
cmill21
11/26/08 11:21:39PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by cmill21

Yeah, check out the link below for a personal account. Check out what's written by hitman fightgear.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1377204&page=3

Wow, imagin finidng out you took a swing at Ray Sefo...that guy getting tossed by a cop got off lucky, Sefo could have killed him lol. Still better seats lol.
Pookie
11/26/08 11:41:49PM
haha badass - i personally would rather pick a street fight with couture then Sefo, but thats just me., that affliction dude got tossed so ridiculously
cmill21
11/26/08 11:52:49PM
Thats it, I'm going to pick a fight with Hunt and then i'm off to Holland to fight Manhoef.....Seriously can't believe these people would pick a fight not only with Ray but his brother, who is quite a bit bigger lol.
Hendo67
11/27/08 12:24:52AM
HAHAHA, that was such a sick throw by the Cop.
Matimus
11/27/08 6:37:56AM
I dont think the dude that got tossed had any part of it, it was the dude in the grey shirt who tackled the chick...

cops are supreme douchebags, hopefully the dude got his hands on this video, not that anything ever happens to the idiot cops when they do stuff like that.
MMA_Alex
11/27/08 9:40:15AM
Actually the grey dude was apparently the chick's bf and tyring to hold her back when Sefo/his brother pushed them and they both went tumbling.

And that throw was awesome.
warglory
11/27/08 9:46:21AM

Posted by Matimus

I dont think the dude that got tossed had any part of it, it was the dude in the grey shirt who tackled the chick...

cops are supreme douchebags, hopefully the dude got his hands on this video, not that anything ever happens to the idiot cops when they do stuff like that.

Apparently the Affliction guy actually had the grey guy in a choke. The cop was apparently mma trained, and when he saw this (having not seen the previous fight leading up to it) he sprang into action, which is completely reasonable if you ask me.
Jackelope
11/27/08 9:53:48AM
If you just look around at the people in the crowd I'm ashamed to see the amount of douche-baggery the sport attracts. There are some pictures on that link to another forum that showcases exactly what I mean. This blabbering idiot fat, drunk bitch is just one of the many. Same with douchebag affliction and hair highlights boy who got his ass tossed like a rag doll. Sweet toss, and to the cop who did it.

They don't know what's going on when they enter a fray like that. All they know is they've got to break it up and find out the situation. Looks like they did a pretty good job to me. You never know who has a knife or what.
casey64
11/29/08 11:30:31AM
big_timmy
11/29/08 10:11:12PM
I've been maced by cops before while in the middle of a scuffle, i wasnt doing anything wrong, but ****, it stopped the fight. they may bust heads occasionally, but they take control of a situation, and thats what they're there for.

Kick ass and take names later. sometimes ya just gotta.
Khaos
11/30/08 5:19:38AM
Wow, that f**king guy suplexed that girl onto the chairs(Wrestling reference somewhat intended, but not really) and that cops throw was just hilarious.
haggiswashere
11/30/08 5:27:13AM

Posted by big_timmy

I've been maced by cops before while in the middle of a scuffle, i wasnt doing anything wrong, but ****, it stopped the fight. they may bust heads occasionally, but they take control of a situation, and thats what they're there for.

for real. its better than someone dying because the police took to long to do something
king_katool
11/30/08 11:49:47AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by big_timmy

for real. its better than someone dying because the police took to long to do something

i was tasered at a concert because i stepped in the middle of a fight and said nobodys fighting nobody just back the **** up, it hurt like a bitch, and no i never found out what cop did it
higdon10
11/30/08 5:36:30PM
I was in a fight at a Trivium show and I got completley owned by a bouncer. I'm not sure if it was that intense, but I got slammed pretty hard.