Fight Shorts

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Fight Shorts
Sledge23
11/30/08 9:34:42PM
I'm looking to buy fight shorts, but i need help.
Which are the best and where do i get them?
Opinions?
Pskinner_mma314
12/1/08 1:35:54AM
If theres a Buckle near you, they sell Affliction shorts that look pretty badass, but if u get cut u may have just spent $80 on shorts that got ruined by blood.

Your best bet is probably just to look online at maybe TapouT or go to mmalocker.com and browse through and see what you like.

Personally I like the tight shorts, I feel more loose in those, but regular shorts are cool too, it all just depends on your personal preference, shorts don't make fights.
Drudinh
12/1/08 2:56:52AM
A little bit of hydrogen peroxide in the wash should help fix those blood stains
The_Ho_Bag
12/1/08 3:43:58AM
my personal favorite is pimpit very cheap but they are comfortable and durable. they seem thing but they can take punishment
got mine on ebay for 20 bucks
ohiostate1016
12/1/08 1:16:15PM
Sprawl - They look the best, feel the best, and are some of the most durable.

Sprawl.tv
The-Don
12/1/08 2:16:09PM
Just wear a pair long enough to cover your junk... As stated above shorts don't make the fighter if your this worried about shorts you better focus more on training.. who cares what your wearing if you win. and no one cares how good you look if you lose. find a pair that are comfortable and you can affoard. and be done with it.
artofdefense
12/1/08 5:28:19PM
What he said.

I like Warrior gear the best, myself.
The_Ho_Bag
12/2/08 12:54:36AM

Posted by The-Don

Just wear a pair long enough to cover your junk... As stated above shorts don't make the fighter if your this worried about shorts you better focus more on training.. who cares what your wearing if you win. and no one cares how good you look if you lose. find a pair that are comfortable and you can affoard. and be done with it.

hmm maybe why i lost last time