Fight Shorts

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Fight Shorts
masodd
7/8/08 6:19:34PM
What fight shorts do u guys think are the best. And how do u size them when u order them
iwannabesedated
7/8/08 7:07:51PM
Order the same size as your Board Shorts or Normal shorts...They come in all sizes...I dont own any but i was curiuos myself and checked and they just come in normal sizes...like 32 or whatever size you wear.
juanez13
7/8/08 7:20:42PM
i'd say go with Sprawl.
DevonFoxy
7/8/08 8:03:54PM
Personally if I was man enough I would where these babys Belcher is wearing

here

I have some Tap out shorts that i really like but I really liked the UFC fight shorts they had on TUF . The Tap out shorts are a little expensive but feel real nice.
masodd
7/8/08 10:07:49PM
what about warrior or throwdown?
The_Ho_Bag
7/8/08 10:15:34PM

Posted by masodd

what about warrior or throwdown?

warrior is overpriced i have a pair, and most people have them, im buying Nogi shorts they are really cheap and comfortable(so i heard)

right now im wearing warrior,sinister and pimpit fight wear

sinister i got a deal on ebay (they weren't used) buy one get one free so hey they where the same price as warrior(maybe 5 dollars) cheaper, instead of one i got 2 =)
Raykill
7/8/08 10:18:34PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

here

I have some Tap out shorts that i really like but I really liked the UFC fight shorts they had on TUF . The Tap out shorts are a little expensive but feel real nice.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO, not those...
holt8081
7/8/08 11:13:33PM

Posted by Raykill

Posted by DevonFoxy

here

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO, not those...

those are HOT!!!