If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Svartorm
3/3/07 2:07:30AM

Posted by argile

Andy dick, Carrot top, Pauly shore, for being annoying
all the loud environmentalist and liberals
all the basketball/football players who go out and party before regular season games and playoffs and dont give a shit about the fans or the team.
Any groups that hate on the NRA and any member of the KKK or any other racist groups.

You're my new favorite guy on here.
THE_AXE_MURDERER
3/3/07 3:08:35AM
Rosie O'Donnell anyone gonna say she isnt a man cuz she sure looks like it haha
Ultimate_fighter
3/30/07 1:34:12AM
Any Rapper! They think their all gangster and shit. Well, i'd love to kick their ass
Rush
3/30/07 5:20:25PM
I would choose Brad Pitt, then I would give Jolie a pounding of my own (if you know what I mean)

Seriously, I think the most annoying actor for me right now would be Will Ferrell. I can't stand the guy, so I guess I would choose him. There are likely many others on my putative list.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/30/07 5:38:07PM

Posted by Rush

I would choose Brad Pitt, then I would give Jolie a pounding of my own (if you know what I mean)

Seriously, I think the most annoying actor for me right now would be Will Ferrell. I can't stand the guy, so I guess I would choose him. There are likely many others on my putative list.

i remember back when i was in like 8th grade i used to hate on Brad Pitt(guess cuz all the girls wouldnt stop talking about him..),but now that i have grown up i have realized he is actually a pretty good actor and plays kickass parts...

but i agree on you with Will Ferrell.....i loved the guy when he was in SNL and up to Oldschool movie,but after that he just became this Attention Whore and releases movies like crazy and he pretty much got old quick for me....
Mastodon2
4/2/07 12:49:49PM
Id like to fight Christiano Ronaldo

Look at him, and know why.

PeteD
4/2/07 2:13:04PM
I'd fight Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. They were jacked in Fight Club.

MMA: GSP - Sure, I'd get my ass handed to me, but to say that I fought GSP...

Oh ya, and the guy my girlfriend's cheating on me with.
Lay_N_Pray
4/2/07 3:32:46PM
Christiano Ronaldo? Why? He is a great soccer player, Im a fan of his.

I would probably like to kick the crap out of bands like Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects all at the same time in a gauntlet style fight.

They get way to much attention for being way to crappy. Half the people that live on my street have more musical approachs then they do.
Mastodon2
4/2/07 3:48:16PM

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

Christiano Ronaldo? Why? He is a great soccer player, Im a fan of his.

I would probably like to kick the crap out of bands like Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects all at the same time in a gauntlet style fight.

They get way to much attention for being way to crappy. Half the people that live on my street have more musical approachs then they do.

The way you call it Soccer, suggests to me that you arent from the UK, Christiano screwed us over big time in the last world cup. He took some dives and then asked the ref to have Rooney sent off. Rooney was on fire back then, that was Englands best hope at the cup, and that ponce ruined it.
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/07 4:14:40PM
Chris Collinsworth (I don't know if I spelled it right) but that announcer from ESPN that used to be a wideout for the Bengals... Ohh, how I loath him.

And Joan Rivers
hippysmacker
4/2/07 11:42:27PM
I foyur gonna go announcer's I say Al Mcguire. The most full of it ( and himself ) announcer ever IMO. Too bad he's too old to punch.
PeteD
4/3/07 12:02:51AM
In addition to some I mentioned earlier, I'd also like to fight Joe Rogan. I just find him annoying.
Mastodon2
4/3/07 12:14:35PM
I'd like to fight Mike Goldberg, he is just such a buttkiss, its infuriating, I cant be the only one who hates him!
cowcatcher
4/3/07 2:31:50PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I foyur gonna go announcer's I say Al Mcguire. The most full of it ( and himself ) announcer ever IMO. Too bad he's too old to punch.

well hes probably too dead to punch as he died a few years ago, but i loved mcguire, he was hilarious and a great philanthropist here in milwaukee. billy packer on the other hand is a total douche and needs to retire, also brian baldinger who calls nfl games for fox is a dumber louder madden who doesnt really have any credentials other than playing for some shitty lions teams awhile back, sadly he would probly kick my ass based on sheer size alone, im 230 but hes gigantic.
We_Todd_Did
4/3/07 8:24:24PM

Posted by cowcatcher

brian baldinger who calls nfl games for fox is a dumber louder madden who doesnt really have any credentials other than playing for some shitty lions teams awhile back,.

A dumber, louder Madden?That's POSSIBLE?

I'll take Madden himself.Maybe an unpopular choice, seeing as everyone seems to like him for no apparent reason, but I've seen homeless people more deserving of fame and endless millions of dollars than he is.He's basically made a career of restating the painfully obvious and drawing on a damn marker board.Reminds me of that idiot boss that almost everyone has at one time or another that leaves you wondering "Why the hell does he make more than me again...?"
wkm311
4/4/07 9:50:01PM
George Clooney hands down...

And Rosie O' Donnell because I cant stand that bitch and she's close enough to a man anyway. Also Bill Maur pisses me off as well.
hippysmacker
4/4/07 10:24:49PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by hippysmacker

well hes probably too dead to punch as he died a few years ago, but i loved mcguire, he was hilarious and a great philanthropist here in milwaukee. billy packer on the other hand is a total douche and needs to retire, also brian baldinger who calls nfl games for fox is a dumber louder madden who doesnt really have any credentials other than playing for some shitty lions teams awhile back, sadly he would probly kick my ass based on sheer size alone, im 230 but hes gigantic.

My bad . I meant Paul Maguire. He used to be on ESPN's NFL telecast.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/4/07 10:50:22PM
Chris Hanson......for getting after guys for stuff he would do himself if he could.........him,and that guy from Cheaters..
Svartorm
4/5/07 1:03:10AM
I like Chris Hanson because he does a service. I'd like him more if he walked out of that curtain and shot the dudes in the face, but I guess an arrest is ok too.

The cheaters guy has been stabbed and hit by a car apparently. That show looks fake to me though, so I don't know about that.
hippysmacker
4/5/07 3:30:45AM

Posted by Svartorm

I like Chris Hanson because he does a service. I'd like him more if he walked out of that curtain and shot the dudes in the face, but I guess an arrest is ok too.

The cheaters guy has been stabbed and hit by a car apparently. That show looks fake to me though, so I don't know about that.

I agree, Hansen is doing something that should be done more often, and the Peds should be shot.
ffforgottenx
4/5/07 9:26:10AM
its hard to pick just one, but the first one that came to mind..

bam margera.. id like to break his f*cking face in half with my knees

then its on to knoxville and steveo
Trapt1nw0nder
4/5/07 11:10:44AM

Posted by ffforgottenx

its hard to pick just one, but the first one that came to mind..

bam margera.. id like to break his f*cking face in half with my knees

then its on to knoxville and steveo

i feel ya....

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

would like to add to my list...

the whole Jackass crew.....Stevo...Bam M..all those punk pieces of shit!i hate those guys with a passion!!!!

i was once playing my xbox360 for like 3 hours and when i switched the channel back to cable it was on MTV and a marathon of Jackass was on and i felt so sick that i was supporting them while i was playing and unaware....i just helped them put a +1 on their ratings!!!!!!

ahhhh!!!!...still feel a little sick..

waylon_o
4/5/07 4:34:54PM
Sean Penn, Tom Cruise, any democrat
skiba97
4/5/07 9:49:31PM
Id love to fight christiano ronaldo to, hes a dick. Mabeys dog the bounty hunter aswell, just to see how tough he really is.
Playground_Samurai
3/20/08 3:15:48PM
Gotta be Soulja Boy. I like this version, but besides that the song and especially the dance is straight ******* stupid. And now he has a new single out called "Yah Trick" or something along those lines that is nothing but verbal jabs at his fans. Add to that him doing his best impersonation of the cookie monster during a few points in the song and now I just wanna slap the hell out of this kid.

Honorable mention goes to Tommy Morrison. This guy has tested posotive for the HIV virus in the past and is still trying to make a name for himself by fighting and bleeding all over people. Granted, he "supposedly" tested negative in a recent test, but he will not provide conclusive proof that he doesn't have the virus and has only fought in a state that doesn't take blood test. That seems very shady if you ask me. And him claiming that he wants to fight in MMA, calling out Chuck Liddell. Then he goes and fights some can in what was nothing more than a boxing match in a cage with 4oz. gloves. He accomplished nothing besides showing he was still a bit better of a boxer than your average joe. The only reason I wouldn't wanna fight this guy is because i'm afraid i'll get his blood in my eye.
gsquat
3/20/08 5:33:18PM
I would say Michael Moore, but after witnessing the fatness in person, I'll opt out of even touching that. So instead I'll say Marshall Mathers. I'd choke him out with a vicious arm triangle, then pound on his face after he's passed out in total disregard of the ref.
bls1919
3/20/08 10:22:06PM
I would love to go toe to toe with Matt Damon. because of the Bourne movies. I think i would Grouind and Pound his A ss to Prauge and back
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/22/08 7:21:10PM
I know I may get shit for this, but for me it's Lou Holtz. I know he's like 180 years old but he has to be the most biased grandpa in College football. I have to change the channel when college gameday comes on....
Lord_Lenny
3/22/08 7:39:22PM
jesse jackson and al sharpton

they contribute to problems more than they help matters

oh and every member of greenday
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/22/08 7:41:55PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

jesse jackson and al sharpton

they contribute to problems more than they help matters

oh and every member of greenday

I agree with you 100%.