If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?
« Previous Page | Next Page »
hippysmacker
2/16/07 9:25:29PM

Posted by Snacks

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Snacks

I could have posted a larger picture if you wanted to make a "motivational poster" type image macro.

Sure, post a few more and I'll see what I can come up with.

Snacks, I can't beleive that's a man. what is the person's name by the way?
loller90278
2/17/07 12:08:50AM

i can't stand this f#cking twat, my gf tried to get me into him for the longest time.
i really wish i can knock his disgusting head off.
anybody who says you're not gay if you don't swallow deserves to die the worst death

hippysmacker
2/17/07 12:28:29AM
Tom Cruise rules apply again. He would enjoy grappling, so Ko from outside.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/17/07 4:43:18AM

Posted by loller90278

i can't stand this f#cking twat, my gf tried to get me into him for the longest time.
i really wish i can knock his disgusting head off.
anybody who says you're not gay if you don't swallow deserves to die the worst death

ahh..i agree......this guy needs a fist to the face

JUDO CHOP!!!
Snacks
2/17/07 4:57:14AM

All of them.
EEKS
2/17/07 11:07:59AM
Brad Pitt so he can sweat on me
but seriously currently Carlos Mencia, Rogan's propoganda has swept me
Svartorm
2/18/07 2:39:20AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Ydoc
2/18/07 3:31:07AM

Posted by EEKS

The weirdest part is he isn't even mexican. That's like when Jerry Seinfeld's dentist became Jewish for the material. Stealing jokes and faking the most comical race for the stolen jokes... what a loser.

Too bad George Lopez has already beat us to it, man I wish that beating was on tape.
crimethinc
2/18/07 4:28:09AM

Posted by Ydoc

Posted by EEKS

The weirdest part is he isn't even mexican. That's like when Jerry Seinfeld's dentist became Jewish for the material. Stealing jokes and faking the most comical race for the stolen jokes... what a loser.

Too bad George Lopez has already beat us to it, man I wish that beating was on tape.

At first I thought you were talking about Brad Pitt because he was in that movie "The Mexican." I've really got to get that ADD under control and read more then one sentence.
Jeffanori-Gomi
2/19/07 1:41:17PM

Posted by Snacks

Posted by crimethinc

How about instead of posting all thes androgenous pictures you just say who the hell he/she/it is.

How's it "androgenous", it's clearly a man.

I honestly thought it was a girl at first.....
deadcore
2/19/07 2:01:20PM
I would like to fight Sal Governale
hippysmacker
2/19/07 2:42:08PM

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

Posted by Snacks

Posted by crimethinc

How about instead of posting all thes androgenous pictures you just say who the hell he/she/it is.

I think at least some( if not all) but the one with the prominently displayed adam's apple are women. Could be photoshopped also. I think's Snacks
is just messing with us. Which is why no answer to the who is that question.
Cary_Stayner
2/19/07 3:07:39PM
K-Fed will meet my boot along with Willy Nelson
fartinggrappler
2/19/07 3:26:17PM
i would also like to fight brett favre. i'm from wisconsin, so throwin down with brett would be both a disgrace and an honor
Snacks
2/19/07 5:13:45PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

Posted by Snacks

Posted by crimethinc

I think at least some( if not all) but the one with the prominently displayed adam's apple are women. Could be photoshopped also. I think's Snacks
is just messing with us. Which is why no answer to the who is that question.

You were saying?
pv3Hpv3p
2/19/07 5:18:36PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I can't remember who said it , I read a lot. but
POLY= in the greek many
TICS= blood sucking parasites

I don't know if someone got to this one yet, but I thought I'd throw it in there... I think some buddies and I read it off the back of an old Social Distortion LP, and I'm sure it came from somewhere else, but...

If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con'...

Is 'Congress' the opposite of 'Progress'...

Trust me, that will get a 12 y/o's mind turning...
pv3Hpv3p
2/19/07 5:28:30PM
As for asses I'd like to kick...

Sean Penn has to be on the top of the list...

Then probably Fred Durst...

And I'll throw in anyone and/or everyone that is a member of PETA... Ohh, how I loath them...
Snacks
2/19/07 11:27:03PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by hippysmacker

I can't remember who said it , I read a lot. but
POLY= in the greek many
TICS= blood sucking parasites

I don't know if someone got to this one yet, but I thought I'd throw it in there... I think some buddies and I read it off the back of an old Social Distortion LP, and I'm sure it came from somewhere else, but...

If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con'...

Is 'Congress' the opposite of 'Progress'...

Trust me, that will get a 12 y/o's mind turning...

Not really.
Cary_Stayner
2/20/07 5:58:50PM
WIlliam Shatner..............good answer
Gogoplata
2/20/07 6:53:30PM

Posted by roadking95th

Actor: George Clooney definitley. Just shut the F--- Up already.

NFL: Owens, for obvious reasons. Tom Brady, for rubbing all our noses in it. Does he have to date ALL the hot chicks? Lucky bastard.

MMA: Vera

Politics: All politicians

Apparently, not only does Brady date all the hot chicks, he also knocks them up and has babies out of wedlock. He's the poor man's Shawn Kemp.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/20/07 7:51:15PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Paulie shore cuz he is a pervert and has a stupid face...

K Fed....cuz he has a stupid face..lame skillz

Clay Aiken cuz he disrespected my woman kelly ripa....plus..he has a stupid face...

Lil bow wow....Spoiled..

P. Diddy.......he has a stupid brain

Joe Francis(girls gone wild founder)....he's too lucky..

All at the same time..

would like to add to my list...

the whole Jackass crew.....Stevo...Bam M..all those punk pieces of shit!i hate those guys with a passion!!!!

i was once playing my xbox360 for like 3 hours and when i switched the channel back to cable it was on MTV and a marathon of Jackass was on and i felt so sick that i was supporting them while i was playing and unaware....i just helped them put a +1 on their ratings!!!!!!

ahhhh!!!!...still feel a little sick..
Snacks
2/20/07 11:41:09PM
Jackass had it's moments.
Cary_Stayner
2/21/07 1:16:37AM
Jackass is a great show.....Been following them forever
ac_gi
2/21/07 2:09:00AM
Jesse Jackson.
jdubs
2/26/07 11:45:26PM
OBAMA
MethodMan
3/2/07 8:37:32AM
From proper football - Christiano Ronaldo, I would love to play agianst him wait for him to swan-dive over sombodies leg looking for a pen then dive on him open up with some GnP then throw on a neckcrank maybe a shoulder lock then drop back for a heel hook and destroy his tendons
cowcatcher
3/2/07 1:00:37PM
Whoever it was that gave the "Head On" apply directly to the forehead commercial the greenlight, the guy that was Scott Baio's sidekick on Charles in Charge, and Uncle Joey from Full House(David Gouliet???) if I hear one more lame ass Bullwinkle impression from him I'll find him and hurt him
argile
3/2/07 3:42:17PM
Andy dick, Carrot top, Pauly shore, for being annoying
all the loud environmentalist and liberals
all the basketball/football players who go out and party before regular season games and playoffs and dont give a shit about the fans or the team.
Any groups that hate on the NRA and any member of the KKK or any other racist groups.
crimethinc
3/2/07 7:36:04PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Whoever it was that gave the "Head On" apply directly to the forehead commercial the greenlight, the guy that was Scott Baio's sidekick on Charles in Charge, and Uncle Joey from Full House(David Gouliet???) if I hear one more lame ass Bullwinkle impression from him I'll find him and hurt him

That was Dave Coulier. I never really understood his position in Full House. Uncle Jesse was the brother of Danny's dead wife, but Joey Gladstone was just a childhood friend who couldn't afford a place of his own and had to mooch off the success of popular "Wake Up San Francisco" host Danny Tanner even after the success of the popular Ranger Joe children's program. You suck Joey Gladstone. No wonder you never had a lasting relationship on the show.
poll77
3/2/07 7:48:27PM
tom brady, john mayer, dave mathews, tom brady again, barry bonds, dr phil
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5