If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If you could fight any (same sex ) celebrity. Who would it be?
« Previous Page | Next Page »
hippysmacker
2/13/07 10:20:19PM

Posted by Snacks

The man in my avatar...god I love him.

Obviously your joking. Is the girl someone famous or something. She's cute, but I don't know who she is. Musician?
Snacks
2/14/07 12:06:49AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Snacks

Obviously your joking. Is the girl someone famous or something. She's cute, but I don't know who she is. Musician?

I'm not joking, at all.

Svartorm
2/14/07 2:54:54AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Svartorm

John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Michael Moore.

(Secret of the Day: I'm a Republican.)

I couldn't hit a woman, but I would put her over my knee and wear that ass out, and not in a kinky way . Kerry and Moore at the same time would be funny. You could knock Kerry down and then hughes slam Moorer on top him. Then handcuff them in a compromising position ( ala men at work the movie) take pictures and ruin them. I

I couldn't either, but for the good of the universe I'd make an exception if I ever ran into her. I'd summon the power of Ronald Regan and Theodore Roosevelt to reduce her to atoms with a powerful right wing karate chop.
Svartorm
2/14/07 2:55:48AM

Posted by Snacks

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Snacks

I'm not joking, at all.

Looks like a dickchick.
Snacks
2/14/07 4:19:18AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Snacks

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Snacks

I'm not joking, at all.

Looks like a dickchick.

I can assure you, it is completely male. I'm not necessarily sure if I can post the pictures, though.
Snacks
2/14/07 4:37:02AM

Posted by Snacks

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Snacks

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Snacks

I'm not joking, at all.

Looks like a dickchick.

I can assure you, it is completely male. I'm not necessarily sure if I can post the pictures, though.

crimethinc
2/14/07 5:47:10AM
How about instead of posting all thes androgenous pictures you just say who the hell he/she/it is.
SICKRICK
2/14/07 7:24:59AM
this thread is going way off where it started lets get back on track......

clay aikens ass
hippysmacker
2/14/07 1:00:43PM
I have to agree. I apologize for even asking. And please no wang pictures if your not joking about that being a guy.

Since were goin politicians lately, I'm gonna nominate Bill Clinton. The most condescending, elitist, lie-straight-to-your-face-know-it-all in history.
I would beat him to he begged me for death, have a doc heal him, and beat him again.
Ydoc
2/14/07 1:35:57PM
Ryan Seacrest, something about his smug little attitude that annoys me to no end.

hippysmacker
2/14/07 2:15:19PM

Posted by Ydoc

Ryan Seacrest, something about his smug little attitude that annoys me to no end.

Tom Cruise rule's apply here. I think he may be playing for the other or both teams. May want to make a standup war.
We_Todd_Did
2/14/07 2:20:24PM
Hippysmacker, any true Dallas fan would want to lay a lethal beatdown on Jerry Jones.I know I have for years.

Carlos Mencia and D.L. Hughley both should be reduced to a puddle of mush IMO.Couple of single-track idiots who see the world only by race.But at least Mencia makes fun of all races,as someone said.Hughley is OBSESSED with black v. white.

I live in Vegas,and every morning a radio station has a show with Adam Carrolla.
Good Lord I would pay ENORMOUS sums of money not only to beat him and Howard Stern within a millimeter of their lives (quit milking the Jew stereotypes you schmucks), but I'd also like to feed their nearly-dead bodies to a thousand starving rodents.Carrolla literally insults pretty much everyone who is blue collar or anywhere near it.Elitist scumbag.Not to mention that his voice is more grating than any sound I can think of.

Damn,I could go on and on with this.I think I'll stop for now,since someone mentioned rappers, with Jay-Z and P-Diddy.Couple of talentless hacks making money off of talking about how much Goddamn money they have.I guess I'd rather beat the hell out of the stupid schmucks that keep buying their music and filling their pockets,'cuz if it weren't for them,they'd both be out selling rocks outside of the public eye anyhow.Ugh.

We_Todd_Did
2/14/07 2:28:07PM

Posted by Svartorm

Dude,I kinda think that Michael Moore is actually a Republican plant.He's just posing as a Democrat to make such idiotic cases for that party that even more people vote for the GOP just to avoid supporting such an obvious jackass.Kinda like that episode of South Park where they get the KKK to join the other side so that their side can win.
Snacks
2/14/07 7:31:08PM

Posted by crimethinc

How about instead of posting all thes androgenous pictures you just say who the hell he/she/it is.

How's it "androgenous", it's clearly a man.
Billy_Soup
2/14/07 10:00:34PM
Gary Bettman - ruined the NHL

Eric Lindross - just generally an idiot. plus one more concussion might finally take him out and I want to do it

tom cruise

Ben Mulruney

all of Nickleback
Svartorm
2/14/07 10:40:48PM

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Posted by Svartorm

Dude,I kinda think that Michael Moore is actually a Republican plant.He's just posing as a Democrat to make such idiotic cases for that party that even more people vote for the GOP just to avoid supporting such an obvious jackass.Kinda like that episode of South Park where they get the KKK to join the other side so that their side can win.

You might be onto something there. Hes at least good for a laugh now and again, like how he wrote that paper about the 2nd Amendment and claimed the most powerful weapon in the world in 1776 was a musket. Way to research fattie.
Lay_N_Pray
2/15/07 12:01:08AM
Sly Stone...Me vs Rocky in Rocky 7, MMA style. This is the story.

Rocky says he will never box again. MMA has gone mainstream and his beloved sport of boxing is dying. He decides to tangle it up with me, an MMA star of course in a MMA fight to prove Boxing is still where it is at.

Long story short....He gets put an armbar and doesnt tap. His arm breaks and he still doesnt tap. So I do it to the other arm and it breaks also, the ref calls for the bell and the crowd chants Rocky even though he was submitted 1 minute in the first round.

Boxing dies with Rocky...the greatest boxer ever.
Svartorm
2/15/07 12:25:17AM

Posted by Snacks

This looks like a Japanese version of an Eurythmics coverband. Except they're both the chick singer.
We_Todd_Did
2/15/07 2:25:18AM

Posted by Billy_Soup

Gary Bettman - ruined the NHL

Eric Lindross - just generally an idiot. plus one more concussion might finally take him out and I want to do it

tom cruise

Ben Mulruney

all of Nickleback

Oh snap,we're throwing in bands now?

Every emo band ever...all at once.They'd be too busy whining about all their freakin emotional pain and getting dumped by so-and-so to notice me snapping their twig-like limbs.Plus,I'd be doing a service to any red-blooded, testicle-owning man this side of a bottle of mascara.Thanks for ruining half of the radio stations, guys!

Yikes!Think I overdid the hyphens?
crimethinc
2/15/07 3:38:58AM
I forgot about Verne Troyer. That little bastard actually though he was a legitimate actor after Austin Powers. He will always be Mini Me. And every interview I saw him do he always acted like he was a badass with his little barbed wire armband tattoo just like Pamela Anderson. Peter Dinklage is the only little person given jobs that aren't just using his height as a joke. Any body that I can shove into the overhead compartment on an airplane is not a tough guy. He was a stunt double for the baby in Baby's Day Out (not joking) but I just want to boot him like a football.
Snacks
2/15/07 4:04:24AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Snacks

This looks like a Japanese version of an Eurythmics coverband. Except they're both the chick singer.

You're pushing it now.
Svartorm
2/16/07 5:06:55AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rampage_Soldier
2/16/07 5:25:31AM

Posted by crimethinc

Carlos Mencia. For being the most un-funny, un-original, hack comic to ever make it into Comedy Central syndication. A lot of people say you can't really hate someone you've never met, but I HATE Carlos Mencia. I wish I could piss in his alpha-bits.

hahaha...speaking of Mencia, check out this thread I just made:

The Confrontation - Joe Rogan vs. Carlos Menstealia

Like others have said, Ryan Sizzlechest, Bill O' Reilly...also gotta throw in Bill Maher for good measure. Oh and the verizon wireless fruitcake with the thick glasses that always says the same thing in every commercial...
Snacks
2/16/07 6:22:34AM
I could have posted a larger picture if you wanted to make a "motivational poster" type image macro.
mrsumo
2/16/07 6:42:21AM
I'd like to beat the hell out of Dr Phil. He has some power over my girl and I have to end the madness.
Violentcuv
2/16/07 6:52:59AM
John Travolta. I hate that dude. I think after I seen "Look Who's Talking" like 15 years ago I just can't stand him. That perky little smile of his, I wanna hit him with a flying knee.
crimethinc
2/16/07 7:30:43AM

Posted by mrsumo

I'd like to beat the hell out of Dr Phil. He has some power over my girl and I have to end the madness.

He does deserve some form of paralysis. Who would have thought you could build a multimedia empire as a fat guy telling fat people they are fat. I think his degree is in condescending remarks and undeserved sense of self-importance.

Also, Mark Vincent aka Vin Diesel. Anyone who changes there name to include the word "Diesel" deserves to be castrated. I'm forever greatful that he has faded off the hollywood map. It's only a matter of time before celebrity boxing where he gets his ass kicked by Johnathan Lipnicki.
Svartorm
2/16/07 5:59:48PM

Posted by Snacks

I could have posted a larger picture if you wanted to make a "motivational poster" type image macro.

Sure, post a few more and I'll see what I can come up with.
Snacks
2/16/07 6:09:48PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Snacks

Sure, post a few more and I'll see what I can come up with.

Trapt1nw0nder
2/16/07 6:50:20PM
Paulie shore cuz he is a pervert and has a stupid face...

K Fed....cuz he has a stupid face..lame skillz

Clay Aiken cuz he disrespected my woman kelly ripa....plus..he has a stupid face...

Lil bow wow....Spoiled..

P. Diddy.......he has a stupid brain

Joe Francis(girls gone wild founder)....he's too lucky..

All at the same time..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5